Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Sox Tribute To Mariano Rivera

3 posters

Go down

Red Sox Tribute To Mariano Rivera Empty Red Sox Tribute To Mariano Rivera

Post by LRJets Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Red Sox Tribute To Mariano Rivera Empty Re: Red Sox Tribute To Mariano Rivera

Post by guppy Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 pm

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could tell that Mo enjoyed it.  Would have liked to see him take the mound one more time, but was not to be.  He's a class act.  I watched the video of the comeback against him in 2004.  Hard to believe that was nine years ago.  Time flies.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 pm

guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
You could tell that Mo enjoyed it.  Would have liked to see him take the mound one more time, but was not to be.  He's a class act.  I watched the video of the comeback against him in 2004.  Hard to believe that was nine years ago.  Time flies.
I can't believe how time does fly.  It's almost 20 years since the Rangers (1994) won their Stanley Cup.  I was never a big hockey fan, but I did wear a Tee shirt..."Now I Can Die In Peace"  Jeter too has been around since '96.  Whew....long time.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:56 pm

LRJets wrote:
guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
I can't believe how time does fly.  It's almost 20 years since the Rangers (1994) won their Stanley Cup.  I was never a big hockey fan, but I did wear a Tee shirt..."Now I Can Die In Peace"  Jeter too has been around since '96.  Whew....long time.
Hah...love the t-shirt!  Another Rangers win certainly would be nice.  If their season is any indication of their preseason so far, nope, forgetaboutit! 

Speaking of MO, he was a class act.  He has so much respect from many of the teams he's played against.  It was real nice seeing the tribute to him last Sunday.  Even Metallica showed up to sing "Enter Sandman."  My oldest went to the game last night to see MO throw out his last pitch at Yankee Stadium.  He said it was pretty emotional, even for the fans.   He will certainly be missed. 

It's time for the Yankees to have a whole overhaul of their team now.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down