Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Old Lions

4 posters

Go down

Same Old Lions Empty Same Old Lions

Post by MB20 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Fumbled field goal snaps, dirty penalty on Suh that wiped out a pick-6, a dropped pick-6, taunting penalty... yep, you sure cleaned up that shit, huh, Jimmy?

If I owned the Lions, I'd fire that jerk-off immediately after the game.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Same Old Lions Empty Re: Same Old Lions

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:44 pm

MB20 wrote:Fumbled field goal snaps, dirty penalty on Suh that wiped out a pick-6, a dropped pick-6, taunting penalty... yep, you sure cleaned up that shit, huh, Jimmy?

Yup...both these teams unsurprisingly reflect exactly what they were last season.  How the queens could not have the oversight in place to overrule a decision to continue with the Ponder FAIL--reflects why no matter what happens on the field...they have already lost.  No matter what you otherwise do while Ponder remains at the helm--you can't take it on the shoulders of a RB any farther than they did last season.  Complete fucking idiots.  Laughing 

Bears/Packers are the only two teams in the division...and all that does is pad their record/stats by each being handed four games on their schedule by teams that insist on beating themselves for you...  Laughing 

Suh could have taken out the queens starting center's (Sullivan) knee for the year.  Textbook dirty hit with clear intent to dive at the knees... Given his violation history--I'd suspend him two games without pay for it...

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 pm

_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:Fumbled field goal snaps, dirty penalty on Suh that wiped out a pick-6, a dropped pick-6, taunting penalty... yep, you sure cleaned up that shit, huh, Jimmy?

Yup...both these teams unsurprisingly reflect exactly what they were last season.  How the queens could not have the oversight in place to overrule a decision to continue with the Ponder FAIL--reflects why no matter what happens on the field...they have already lost.  No matter what you otherwise do while Ponder remains at the helm--you can't take it on the shoulders of a RB any farther than they did last season.  Complete fucking idiots.  Laughing 

Bears/Packers are the only two teams in the division...and all that does is pad their record/stats by each being handed four games on their schedule by teams that insist on beating themselves for you...  Laughing 

Suh could have taken out the queens starting center's (Sullivan) knee for the year.  Textbook dirty hit with clear intent to dive at the knees... Given his violation history--I'd suspend him two games without pay for it...
Eh... Cutler is the same old, same old, too. Can't lead a TD drive unless his defense hands him the ball in the other team's half of the field, and just threw one of his patented no-Bear-in-the same-area-code INTs in the 4th quarter. I don't expect a win today, either, but the division is once again there for the taking. I think the whole division is pretty much exactly what it was last season.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

That said, whatever it is that the "experts" see in Andy Dalton and the Bengals, I don't. They're okay. Nowhere close to Super Bowl material, though.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Eh... Cutler is the same old, same old, too. Can't lead a TD drive unless his defense hands him the ball in the other team's half of the field, and just threw one of his patented no-Bear-in-the same-area-code INTs in the 4th quarter. I don't expect a win today, either, but the division is once again there for the taking. I think the whole division is pretty much exactly what it was last season.
Cunter?  It's the reverse-synergy principal.  The brain does final processing--and while that's a net add for many people, in Cunter's case it's the hare that turns into the tortoise just before the finish line.  You can't change that.  He wouldn't be my QB under any circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Sadly, we're also playing like the same old Lions

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Lions did show they actually can run the ball a little. Reggie Bush was a good acquistion if he can stay healthy.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Bush had 90 yards and looked great (switched back and forth between the Bears-Bengals and Lions-Vikings).  Packers currently have the worst running game in the North (Peterson, Forte and Bush are all better than Lacy (at this stage in his career).

Watch the Skins tomorrow night .......they have some pretty good defenders.

HD is soooooooooo right......Ponder is a stiff........and Jennings wearing #15 looks very very strange. 

Packers D gets a D for tackling AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Same Old Lions Empty Its Schwartz

Post by ffaralli Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:31 pm

The Lions problem is the coach.

He is out of control himself, how can he run a disciplined team?

He has to go for the Lions to take the next step.

They have a lot of the pieces......need a coach to hold them accountable for their actions....Coughlin, Harbaughs, Joe Philbin, Fat Andy Reid...someone like that.

Just my 2 cents worth.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Bush had 90 yards and looked great (switched back and forth between the Bears-Bengals and Lions-Vikings).  Packers currently have the worst running game in the North (Peterson, Forte and Bush are all better than Lacy (at this stage in his career).

HD is soooooooooo right......Ponder is a stiff........and Jennings wearing #15 looks very very strange. 

milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:14 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Bush had 90 yards and looked great (switched back and forth between the Bears-Bengals and Lions-Vikings).  Packers currently have the worst running game in the North (Peterson, Forte and Bush are all better than Lacy (at this stage in his career).

If those 3 had to run behind our line they might get out of football.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm

ffaralli wrote:The Lions problem is the coach.

He is out of control himself, how can he run a disciplined team?

He has to go for the Lions to take the next step.

They have a lot of the pieces......need a coach to hold them accountable for their actions....Coughlin, Harbaughs, Joe Philbin, Fat Andy Reid...someone like that.

Just my 2 cents worth.

FF
The handshake exchange between Jimbo/Schwartz told you all you needed to know about both men...  They're both plebians trying to claw their way out of the underworld--and the heritage of each will hear nothing of it...  Neither will ever win the SuperBowl...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down