Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Question

5 posters

Go down

Legit Question Empty Legit Question

Post by leejr Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 am

A lot of vet.players has retired,or traded to other teams. Most of these players were under Cowher. The question I'm asking,is Tomlin legit? I don't put a lot in preseason,but I believe its been yrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. since the Steelers went blank in preseason.This season is going to tell us is Tomlin  for real,or the talent isn't there,or has Tomlin been riding the coattail of Cowher. Time will tell.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Legit Question Empty Re: Legit Question

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:39 am

leejr wrote:A lot of vet.players has retired,or traded to other teams. Most of these players were under Cowher. The question I'm asking,is Tomlin legit? I don't put a lot in preseason,but I believe its been yrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. since the Steelers went blank in preseason.This season is going to tell us is Tomlin  for real,or the talent isn't there,or has Tomlin been riding the coattail of Cowher. Time will tell.
Whenever you lose your veteran quarterbacks (we lost both of them), then you have to expect our backup quarterbacks are going to have a big learning curve that will make it harder for them to score.  Don't read too much into this.  Wait until the real bullets fly and then since we have such a big group of young players, I'm not expecting them to light it up until the second half of the season.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:48 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
leejr wrote:A lot of vet.players has retired,or traded to other teams. Most of these players were under Cowher. The question I'm asking,is Tomlin legit? I don't put a lot in preseason,but I believe its been yrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. since the Steelers went blank in preseason.This season is going to tell us is Tomlin  for real,or the talent isn't there,or has Tomlin been riding the coattail of Cowher. Time will tell.
Whenever you lose your veteran quarterbacks (we lost both of them), then you have to expect our backup quarterbacks are going to have a big learning curve that will make it harder for them to score.  Don't read too much into this.  Wait until the real bullets fly and then since we have such a big group of young players, I'm not expecting them to light it up until the second half of the season.
 I find the whole Cowher vs Tomlin players as laughable.... they are drafted by the team... as in they ALL are Steelers. Cowher was NOT the coaching god made out by so many. Good yes... great NO.... NE owned his ass in the playoffs- period. He was OUTCOACHED in every one of those games. So far... Tomlin's record is equal to or exceeds that of Cowher. Yet- he does NOT get the same treatment in terms of positive remarks. I ask why??? Other than his skin color, he is no different than other coaches. Yet Fans treat him much differently.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
 I find the whole Cowher vs Tomlin players as laughable.... they are drafted by the team... as in they ALL are Steelers. Cowher was NOT the coaching god made out by so many. Good yes... great NO.... NE owned his ass in the playoffs- period. He was OUTCOACHED in every one of those games. So far... Tomlin's record is equal to or exceeds that of Cowher. Yet- he does NOT get the same treatment in terms of positive remarks. I ask why??? Other than his skin color, he is no different than other coaches. Yet Fans treat him much differently.

Well you know that Mummy has a really big problem with Tomlin.  He doesn't think he is legit because he felt that the Rooney's had to hire a black coach because of the "Rooney Rule."  I've never seen it that way myself.  But I've had some problems with a lot of the players we've drafted in the past (not so much recently) and also the way Tomlin has coached at times…and how he manages challenges and when to kick field goals and when not to- things like that.  But Cowher had his quirks that bothered me too.  And why are we having so many problems with injuries?  And the real big problems with stupid penalties that never seem to get fixed.  I've never seen anything like this with the Steelers before or at least not this bad. 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:49 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Well you know that Mummy has a really big problem with Tomlin.  He doesn't think he is legit because he felt that the Rooney's had to hire a black coach because of the "Rooney Rule."  I've never seen it that way myself.  But I've had some problems with a lot of the players we've drafted in the past (not so much recently) and also the way Tomlin has coached at times…and how he manages challenges and when to kick field goals and when not to- things like that.  But Cowher had his quirks that bothered me too.  And why are we having so many problems with injuries?  And the real big problems with stupid penalties that never seem to get fixed.  I've never seen anything like this with the Steelers before or at least not this bad. 
 I think the injuries AND the penalties stem from a different mindset athlete. Today's younger players seem to not by into the structure that is NFL football. They do adapt in time, but coming from college, they seem to play as they have. Relying on physical talent over mental knowledge. Once they learn that EVERYONE in the NFL is physically talented... they start to learn the details better. that's my theory on it. I'm old school on fundamentals... you can TEACH it, bit you cannot make they player use it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:53 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
So are You saying Steeler Fans are RACIST?

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Dmounts wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Are you stereo-typing again?  How many times have I told you that just because one person does something does not mean everyone is the same way.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Dmounts wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
SOME are... ever read mummy's rants about Tomlin?  He is definitely a racist and he isn't the ONLY Steeler fan to act that way. But.. MOST Steeler fans I know have long ago moved from the narrow minded views of race. I have a question for you.... do you ever reply to a topic in a way that WOULDN'T draw attention? you seem to thrive by the drive by mentality say/yell whatever you please from the inside your car or behind your Browns shirt. just sayin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
SOME are... ever read mummy's rants about Tomlin?  He is definitely a racist and he isn't the ONLY Steeler fan to act that way. But.. MOST Steeler fans I know have long ago moved from the narrow minded views of race. I have a question for you.... do you ever reply to a topic in a way that WOULDN'T draw attention? you seem to thrive by the drive by mentality say/yell whatever you please from the inside your car or behind your Browns shirt. just sayin.

And what do you do? If someone doesn't agree with you and you can't push your view on them your shut them down anyway that you see fit. just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

And what do you do? If someone doesn't agree with you and you can't push your view on them your shut them down anyway that you see fit. just saying.
Only cry baby shit stirrers  like you. The real fans carry on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 pm

So now your going to cuss at me and call me names? Nice. So how many real fans do you have posting on this board?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Dmounts wrote:So now your going to cuss at me and call me names? Nice. So how many real fans do you have posting on this board?
 If you dislike things so much... why are you here? whether you like it or not... I'll administer this as I see fit. again you nit pick things to draw attention to what you want. you don't "discuss" you pick at. to answer your question.... all of them except you.  I'll add in a parting Burps, farts spits for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:51 am

I guess were just too tired ass hard headed ass holes who just disagree. peace bro bro have a drink on this brown stained asshole whole just loves to stir up shit. Fuck the steelers. they suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Dmounts wrote:I guess were just too tired ass hard headed ass holes who just disagree. peace bro bro have a drink on this brown stained asshole whole just loves to stir up shit. Fuck the steelers. they suck.
lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:15 am

I predict a Teller/Falcon Super Bowl that proves how much the preseason means...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:01 am

RLON39 wrote:I predict a Teller/Falcon Super Bowl that proves how much the preseason means...

Not-a thing.  It doesn't help though watching Ben get pummeled because the ineptness of our offensive line.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:50 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
RLON39 wrote:I predict a Teller/Falcon Super Bowl that proves how much the preseason means...
Not-a thing.  It doesn't help though watching Ben get pummeled because the ineptness of our offensive line.

I am hoping preseason didn't mean a thing, at least for my Giants!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

The Giants better win this week.  I picked them in my pool.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:01 pm

That was supposed to say Steeler/falcon

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

RLON39 wrote:That was supposed to say Steeler/falcon
Do you use the speach recognition software where you talk your type?

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:38 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Then they shall win. Very Happy
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Well of course.  I am that good.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:02 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

Hmmmm!!!! 
Sad
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Hmmmm!!!! 
Sad
I'm guessing with that hmmm, you guys lost.  I'm so sorry about that.  I haven't made my way over to find out how I did on any of the pools.  I've been very busy and haven't seen much football or scores.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down