Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HUMAN INJURY PRONE RB

Go down

THE HUMAN INJURY PRONE RB Empty THE HUMAN INJURY PRONE RB

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Well Hardonski fans your favorite RB that was drafted in the 2nd round now has to have his knee scoped, its time to let this human injury go, the Browns dont need to keep paying someone that cant play, I dont care how good he looked last year when he was able to get into the backfield, the guy has had 2 years injury free starting way back when he was a freshman in high school, YES you heard right, only 2 years in the last 12 starting way back as a frshman in high school that he has he been healthy, CUT HIM NOW!!! there are players that deserve a roster spot that can contribute, the Browns have Richardson, Lewis and Jackson, they also need to release Owen Marecis the FB that was also drafted way to high from Stanford, I still cant believe they released the kid from Colorado who in many of books was one of the best FB's in the NFL even though the FB position is a dying spot, but Vickers knew how to block and the guy opened up holes big time by putting LB's on their asses, I am not the only one that agrees with that. FK Hardonski and Maricic, they just dont cut it!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down