Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARDONSTY, YET ANOTHER INJURY

Go down

HARDONSTY, YET ANOTHER INJURY Empty HARDONSTY, YET ANOTHER INJURY

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Its time to let this human injury go, he wasnt a good pick from the get go and all he does is keep proving me right, the guy is a downhill runner but all through high school and all the way through college he has only had one injury free season and that was his senior year at Tenn, her hasent done anything in the NFL but get injured, hell he should be inducted into the H.O.F for his injuries, now its his thumb and Hammy, what a waisted draft pick and I said it beforte the draft and it keeps running true, the guy needs to go!!! He is a waist!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

HARDONSTY, YET ANOTHER INJURY Empty Re: HARDONSTY, YET ANOTHER INJURY

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 pm

He won't make the final cut, they have options now.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Should have never been drafted before the 4th round, the scout that wanted him in round 2 should go back to looking at high school players.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Dion Lewis has taken more first-team reps than anyone in Browns camp.
Trent Richardson has been coddled thanks to his minor shin issues and former second-round pick Montario Hardesty has missed time with hamstring/finger woes. Regardless, Lewis has played well enough to win the No. 2 job outright. "The stuff that he can bring to the table, much like a (Darren) Sproles, it's very rare you can find a smaller guy like him that moves and plays hard like him every down," Richardson said. Hardesty's roster spot is in serious danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Dmounts wrote:Dion Lewis has taken more first-team reps than anyone in Browns camp.
Trent Richardson has been coddled thanks to his minor shin issues and former second-round pick Montario Hardesty has missed time with hamstring/finger woes. Regardless, Lewis has played well enough to win the No. 2 job outright. "The stuff that he can bring to the table, much like a (Darren) Sproles, it's very rare you can find a smaller guy like him that moves and plays hard like him every down," Richardson said. Hardesty's roster spot is in serious danger.
 I really liked what I saw last week in Lewis, I likd what I saw last year with him as well in the time he played with Philly, he is one of those scat backs that back everyone on the D nervous because he can cut on a dime and make you bust an ankle trying to cut back to tackle him, I think a double backfield with Lewis and Richardson on 2rd downs would be great, Lewis flairing out one way, Richardson the other and 3 WR's clearing out the LB's and DB's and that leads to some big running room, neither one is an established blocker but you dont need that in todays game of WR's flying downfield with two backs that can catch the ball in a flair out and go like hell.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down