Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caption that picture 8/9

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caption that picture 8/9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Caption that picture 8/9

Post by guppy Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:I'll buy into the McDaniel part.   But I'm not convinced about the Belichick wanting to show Rex up part.  What did Rex ever do to BB?  Nothing.  Even though BB loves to beat the Jets as a team, I don't think he is at all consumed by anything personal having to do with Rex. 

By all accounts they're friends. I like nothing better than making my friends look foolish. Don't you?

You got a point there George.  That's how I made most of my friends.  As strangers, first I made them look foolish.  Then we got over it and bonded.  That's kinda the process.

I don't consider you a friend until you've hidden a bag full of lobster shells in my trunk.

Peee Uuuu!!!

Oh it was horrifying Sheila. I could have set that thing on fire and it wouldn't have killed the smell.
Pretty funny though.
I gave the car to my daughter to take to college so it all worked out OK.

Oh...you dirty dawg!! 
Reminds me of my dad.  First car he gave me was a 1976 Ford Pinto, you know the one where if you got hit from behind it would blow up!  lol

I had a Chevy Corvair.  You probably don't know what that is.  The engine was in the back and the gear shift was on the dashboard.  LOL.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 am

guppy wrote:

I don't consider you a friend until you've hidden a bag full of lobster shells in my trunk.

Peee Uuuu!!!

Oh it was horrifying Sheila. I could have set that thing on fire and it wouldn't have killed the smell.
Pretty funny though.

Oh...you dirty dawg!! 
Reminds me of my dad.  First car he gave me was a 1976 Ford Pinto, you know the one where if you got hit from behind it would blow up!  lol

I had a Chevy Corvair.  You probably don't know what that is.  The engine was in the back and the gear shift was on the dashboard.  LOL.
Nope, I didn't.  Had to Google it.  One of the worst 50 cars ever and I thought I had it bad!  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:04 am

Oh...you dirty dawg!! 

Holy crap! I had one of those too. "Unsafe at any speed." Mine didn't have an e-brake so I had to carry around  blocks of wood to put behind the wheels when I parked. Convertible top with big rips in it and no heat. I loved that car.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 am

Pretty funny though.

Oh...you dirty dawg!! 

She was happy. Said it reminded her of the beach.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 am

George1963 wrote:Oh...you dirty dawg!! 

Holy crap! I had one of those too. "Unsafe at any speed." Mine didn't have an e-brake so I had to carry around  blocks of wood to put behind the wheels when I parked. Convertible top with big rips in it and no heat. I loved that car.

Mine was a convertible too.  LOL.  I used to put the roof down while driving about 40 mph.  Its a wonder I am still of this world.  LOL.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:07 am

George1963 wrote:Oh it was horrifying Sheila. I could have set that thing on fire and it wouldn't have killed the smell.
Pretty funny though.

Oh...you dirty dawg!! 

She was happy. Said it reminded her of the beach.

Too funny!  She's has a sense of humor like her dad!  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2