Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plax is History

5 posters

Go down

Plax is History Empty Plax is History

Post by leejr Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Adam Schefter discusses the potentially career-ending injury to Steelers wide receiver Plaxico Burress
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Plax is History Empty Re: Plax is History

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Adam Schefter discusses the potentially career-ending injury to Steelers wide receiver Plaxico Burress

I agree, over.  Some think this might hurt our team but with these young receivers, it may in the long-term help us. 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:39 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I agree, over.  Some think this might hurt our team but with these young receivers, it may in the long-term help us. 
 Plax was a good pickup last year for you guys, sure he is in the twighlight of his career but you really cant allow a plaayer with his stats pass you by, he didnt cost you that much and he did help the team.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Plax helped the team last year? Do tell how much he helped!I most have missed that. I do agree he would have helped this year, pity but I like keeping more youth at the position anyway.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Having youth is great but youth cant go anyplace unless you have a vet or two that has been through the wars for him to tell you what to look for on certain routes and defensive schemes, and he came through a more then one occasion last season while he was knocking the rust off from being absent after shooting himself, need to look at the big picture, maybe you should ask Worthlessburger how he came through and not me because he was there in a few clutch situations to bail him out along with helping the youngins grow,
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

He may have only played 3-4 games last year but he showed that he can still contribute, just need to remember they guy was trying to get his grove back but in the meantime he is still a leader for those young receivers, he is the only one you have now since the main guy went to Miami and last year he was way too much into his own self to mentor anyone.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:12 pm

So many players seem to be hurt before the season even starts this year.  :/
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick