Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vikings are going to win it this year!

+3
~Sheila~
ILvLamp
JnC4GB
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Vikings are going to win it this year! Empty The Vikings are going to win it this year!

Post by JnC4GB Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 pm

The Vikings are going to win it this year! The Vikings are going to win it this year!
The Vikings are going to win it this year! The Vikings are going to win it this year!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Vikings are going to win it this year! Empty Re: The Vikings are going to win it this year!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 pm

JnC4GB wrote:The Vikings are going to win it this year! The Vikings are going to win it this year!

Vikings fans practicing for the season...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

The Vikings are going to win it this year! Empty Re: The Vikings are going to win it this year!

Post by ILvLamp Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Alllllllllllllllllllllll Daaaaaaaaaay, Bitches...  Cool 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:56 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllll Daaaaaaaaaay, Bitches...  Cool 

One of the best movie scenes ever. 

Love Rob Reiner's mom at the end, "I'll have what she's having!" 
Very Happy
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:58 pm

JnC4GB wrote:The Vikings are going to win it this year! The Vikings are going to win it this year!

Nah, I'm feeling a Giants win!!  cheers 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Love Rob Reiner's mom at the end, "I'll have what she's having!"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Agreed--she delivered that line like a BOSS.  Cool 
I didn't know that was his mother--perfect casting...

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:32 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Nah, I'm feeling a Giants win!!  cheers 

" I'll do a lot check."
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:44 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllll Daaaaaaaaaay, Bitches...  Cool 

ROTFL...The look on Billy Crystal's face is PRICELESS! Love that movie. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Nahhhh I definitely see the Cowboys winning. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 am

ILvLamp wrote:Love Rob Reiner's mom at the end, "I'll have what she's having!"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Agreed--she delivered that line like a BOSS.  Cool 
I didn't know that was his mother--perfect casting...

Eyup, that it was! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Where it happened.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:56 am

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Where it happened.

You haven't lived until you've had a sandwich from Katz's and you could even sit at the table where yes, it happened!  Cool
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:04 pm

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm guessing this visit was pre-quadruple bypass...

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:52 pm

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mmm, pastrami!  Omigosh, it makes me want one right now!  lol 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 am

Mmm, pastrami! Omigosh, it makes me want one right now! lol 

How about a triple decker?  $74.00!!  Good for a family for a week.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Actually Brent's Deli is rated better.   See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Actually Brent's Deli is rated better.   See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sounds great!  Always love the 'mom and pop' establishments. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Actually Brent's Deli is rated better.   See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry for taking up space here, but Katz's is not owned by Sony or Apple.  Also, while Brent's sounds appetizing, New York delis just don't serve pancakes or waffles, while I'm sure it's good. 
Thankfully Manhattan rents make it easier to survive too.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:50 am

LRJets wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Sorry for taking up space here, but Katz's is not owned by Sony or Apple.  Also, while Brent's sounds appetizing, New York delis just don't serve pancakes or waffles, while I'm sure it's good. 

You're not taking up space, I enjoy your posts.  Smile
So many diners on Long Island and NY, peeps can get their pancakes or waffles there!  Mmm, deli's make the best egg sandwiches!
Laughing at Manhattan rents making it easier to survive!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:49 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
LRJets wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

So many diners on Long Island and NY, peeps can get their pancakes or waffles there!  Mmm, deli's make the best egg sandwiches!

I have been to Brent's twice.   Once for chicken soup to help mend a cold driving between LA and Santa Barbara........they dump freshly cooked chicken meat on top of all the noodles and broth......real chicken noodle soup!    Also had a corned beef sandwich at Brent's and it was pretty good, but not the absolute best (the old Zweig's in Niles was the best I have ever had, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).  Besides the Jewish deli food........and breakfast food........Brent's pastry selection is out of this world.   Great place to read the paper and pig out!).
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 am

LRJets wrote: Mmm, pastrami! Omigosh, it makes me want one right now! lol 

How about a triple decker?  $74.00!!  Good for a family for a week.

Oh good Lord, that's huge!! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
LRJets wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

I have been to Brent's twice.   Once for chicken soup to help mend a cold driving between LA and Santa Barbara........they dump freshly cooked chicken meat on top of all the noodles and broth......real chicken noodle soup!    Also had a corned beef sandwich at Brent's and it was pretty good, but not the absolute best (the old Zweig's in Niles was the best I have ever had, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).  Besides the Jewish deli food........and breakfast food........Brent's pastry selection is out of this world.   Great place to read the paper and pig out!).

Always so satisfying when what you order and eat is delicious. 
There's still a handful of good bakeries left here on Long Island that offer up some great pastries.  So many had closed when the supermarkets started putting in their own bakery departments.  Still nothing finer on a Sunday morning than a fresh baked roll or jelly donut. 
I was looking at the prices at Zweig's and was like wow, then I realized the article was from 1998!!  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
LRJets wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

There's still a handful of good bakeries left here on Long Island that offer up some great pastries.  So many had closed when the supermarkets started putting in their own bakery departments.  Still nothing finer on a Sunday morning than a fresh baked roll or jelly donut. 
I was looking at the prices at Zweig's and was like wow, then I realized the article was from 1998!!  lol

Sheila........ever eat at Cirellas in Melville?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Walked over there from the Marriott and/or Rosewood Inn a few times......great meal for the $$.  From what I recall........I also walked back to the Rosewood Inn and Marriott.........alone of course tongue
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:20 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:

Sheila........ever eat at Cirellas in Melville?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Walked over there from the Marriott and/or Rosewood Inn a few times......great meal for the $$.  From what I recall........I also walked back to the Rosewood Inn and Marriott.........alone of course tongue

Omigosh yes!  I've been there a handful of times.  It's only about 15 minutes from my home. 
Gotta love the Long Island girls...eh?  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next