how much do you think the vikings will improve this year

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how much do you think the vikings will improve this year

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:00 pm

how well will the vikings improve them selves this season i think with the easiest shedule they have ever had i think the its going to be an exciting season if they can play 500 in thier division (winning the three home games is key). they can win any where from 9 to 12 games maybe more. every one points and screams that they where bad last year with a 3-13 record but what the record doesent show is that they could have won 8 to 10 more games last year with better qb play and some defense. on offense it was percy harvin and adrian peterson vs the world the o line was horrible . not to mention that mc nabb thought he was a giant and kept throwing the ball at recievers feet. heck the first 4 games the vikings could have won all 4 with better qb play. they allowed one td in the first half of the first 4 games and that was on a pick six inside their own 10 they led 17-7, 17-0 and 21-0 in the first three games. and had i think 6 points in the second half of those three games. the fourth they allowed one long td and 5 field goals one the way to another loss they could have beasten the raiders,bronkos lions bears and packers with a littler defense and some offense. but then they would not have gotten matt kalil he would have been long gone maybe to the rams or bills. but this isent the same team that other bottom dwellers are they have talent now they have some play makers and better depth in the defensive back field rodgers,cutlet and some other qbs will not have the luxury of picking apart the vikes d like they did after winfield andwent down and cook was suspended. my prediction is 13-3 but we will see

Back to top Go down

Re: how much do you think the vikings will improve this year

Post by rodevos1 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 pm

I have to say;....4-12 inexperience will prevail on Offense this year. And, unless this team can get a possession Receiver they wont be going anyplace.
Passing will be difficult for most teams to play us but still, unless we can score it will be another season falling short.
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:34 am

rodevos1 wrote:I have to say;....4-12 inexperience will prevail on Offense this year. And, unless this team can get a possession Receiver they wont be going anyplace.
Passing will be difficult for most teams to play us but still, unless we can score it will be another season falling short.

i understand your sceptisism but have you seen the schedule this year????. 7 opponnents picked in the top 13. 10(counting the bears twice) missed the play offs i cannot remember the vikings having such an easy shcedule. i think a lot of people for get the talent on this team because of the 3-13 record last year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 pm

triplplayer543 wrote:how well will the vikings improve them selves this season i think with the easiest shedule they have ever had i think the its going to be an exciting season if they can play 500 in thier division (winning the three home games is key). they can win any where from 9 to 12 games maybe more. every one points and screams that they where bad last year with a 3-13 record but what the record doesent show is that they could have won 8 to 10 more games last year with better qb play and some defense. on offense it was percy harvin and adrian peterson vs the world the o line was horrible . not to mention that mc nabb thought he was a giant and kept throwing the ball at recievers feet. heck the first 4 games the vikings could have won all 4 with better qb play. they allowed one td in the first half of the first 4 games and that was on a pick six inside their own 10 they led 17-7, 17-0 and 21-0 in the first three games. and had i think 6 points in the second half of those three games. the fourth they allowed one long td and 5 field goals one the way to another loss they could have beasten the raiders,bronkos lions bears and packers with a littler defense and some offense. but then they would not have gotten matt kalil he would have been long gone maybe to the rams or bills. but this isent the same team that other bottom dwellers are they have talent now they have some play makers and better depth in the defensive back field rodgers,cutlet and some other qbs will not have the luxury of picking apart the vikes d like they did after winfield andwent down and cook was suspended. my prediction is 13-3 but we will see

LMFAO!! You really should consider pulling the glue pen out of your nose, dude... That was a laugh I really didn't earn... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gbjerke on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Trip--

I like your optimism and agree there should have been more W's early on last season when we had good leads. Think I have posted before that I think a 7-9 or 8-8 will be it. Schedule this year is the softest I have seen for many years but I don't share your thoughts of going 3-3 in the division. I think 1-5 at best and could well be 0-6 as the North is likely the toughest division in the NFL. Even at 1-5 in the division, that means we would have to go 7-3 the rest of the way. Tough to do but hope I am dead wrong and you are right.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top