Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of Thor.

2 posters

Go down

The return of Thor. Empty The return of Thor.

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 1:49 am

Hey guys....sorry about the "mishap" and the circus of malarkey surrounding my hiatus. Long story, and I don't need to revisit that nonsense at this time. Just want to say ....I'm BACK!

ALSO>>>>when the momentous load of jism from the inbred Packer posters circle jerk over my return subsides.....I may..that's may...pay them a visit.....BUT not until they learn some respect....maybe by December....?

Thor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b style="font-size: 1.2em;"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

The return of Thor. Empty Re: The return of Thor.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:46 am

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 1:49 am

Hey guys....sorry about the "mishap" and the circus of malarkey surrounding my hiatus. Long story, and I don't need to revisit that nonsense at this time. Just want to say ....I'm BACK!

ALSO>>>>when the momentous load of jism from the inbred Packer posters circle jerk over my return subsides.....I may..that's may...pay them a visit.....BUT not until they learn some respect....maybe by December....?

Thor

[b style="font-size: 1.2em"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

LOL!  The real *mishap* occured when his grandpappy stopped to take a break from dragging around his cave bitch by the hair and found a wet spot to poke.  Evolution was set back at least four generations...  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thor

[b style="font-size: 1.2em;"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

Okay, here's a bet.  Thor will be back on our board looooong before December... and we're going to have lots of fun when he does.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down