Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign Randy Moss!

4 posters

Go down

Sign Randy Moss! Empty Sign Randy Moss!

Post by BelieveinSteve Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:02 am

I think what this team needs to do immediately is to pick up the hottest free agent while he's still available, Randy Moss. This man is the greatest offensive player in NFL history, and while his age is getting up there, he's still just outside of the "prime bubble" and probably better than any other receiver currently playing in the NFL.

Amazingly, Moss is currently unsigned, and my guess would be that it's because he's decided not to waste his time on joke teams and ignorant offensive coordinators who don't know how to properly utilize his greatness to its upmost potential. The 49ers lost a Super Bowl a few months ago because they refused to accept that they had the best player in the league at their disposal and blew it. Idiots, enjoy your loss, you earned it!

The Pack can benefit in many ways from adding Moss to their roster. 1st off, they'll immediately become the most prolific offense in the league. They have some ok receivers to compliment him, and Rogers is a serviceable QB with the arm strength to feed Moss the ball over and over again. You don't even need a running game after this move. Sign Moss and watch the scoreboard light up like never before. 2nd, Moss will be a great mentor to the younger players about what being a real professional athlete is all about. Not just at the receiver position, but across the board. Players at all positions will see his tremendous work ethic and the example he sets and it will carry over and create a positive vibe throughout the entire organization that will raise the level of effort and play in all the units. 3rd, I don't feel that Moss's ability as a punt and kick returner has ever been fully appreciated, and the Packers could utilize him in these rolls and would have their most dynamic return game since Desmond Howard was winning Super Bowl MVP's at the position.

These are the reasons that Moss should be signed ASAP, before some other team that's determined to win snatches him up and leaves Pack fans kicking themselves in the foot for decades to come in regret of what could've been.

Bring the man in, touch his balls and tell him to cough, piss test him, pay him what he ask for, give him whatever number he wants, and win a god damn Super Bowl. Pretty simple solution to achieving team greatness if you ask me.

Another thing I want to touch on without starting a separate thread, am I the only person who's really happy that Warren Sapp had to declare bankruptcy and lost everything? The guy should be locked in a cage if you want my honest opinion. A complete lunatic. He won't pay his child support to 4 different women, and I got a feeling that he raped at least 3 of them and they were just scared to come forward. Take his house, his cars, his suits, fire him from NFL Network, and let that greasy son of a bitch starve to death.

I'm interested in hearing fellow Packer fan's thoughts on these issues and in having a positive discussion in which nobody is insulted or made to feel as if though their opinion isn't important.

Toodles~

BelieveinSteve

Back to top Go down

Sign Randy Moss! Empty Re: Sign Randy Moss!

Post by duck Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 am

BelieveinSteve wrote:I think what this team needs to do immediately is to pick up the hottest free agent while he's still available, Randy Moss. This man is the greatest offensive player in NFL history, and while his age is getting up there, he's still just outside of the "prime bubble" and probably better than any other receiver currently playing in the NFL.

Amazingly, Moss is currently unsigned, and my guess would be that it's because he's decided not to waste his time on joke teams and ignorant offensive coordinators who don't know how to properly utilize his greatness to its upmost potential. The 49ers lost a Super Bowl a few months ago because they refused to accept that they had the best player in the league at their disposal and blew it. Idiots, enjoy your loss, you earned it!

The Pack can benefit in many ways from adding Moss to their roster. 1st off, they'll immediately become the most prolific offense in the league. They have some ok receivers to compliment him, and Rogers is a serviceable QB with the arm strength to feed Moss the ball over and over again. You don't even need a running game after this move. Sign Moss and watch the scoreboard light up like never before. 2nd, Moss will be a great mentor to the younger players about what being a real professional athlete is all about. Not just at the receiver position, but across the board. Players at all positions will see his tremendous work ethic and the example he sets and it will carry over and create a positive vibe throughout the entire organization that will raise the level of effort and play in all the units. 3rd, I don't feel that Moss's ability as a punt and kick returner has ever been fully appreciated, and the Packers could utilize him in these rolls and would have their most dynamic return game since Desmond Howard was winning Super Bowl MVP's at the position.

These are the reasons that Moss should be signed ASAP, before some other team that's determined to win snatches him up and leaves Pack fans kicking themselves in the foot for decades to come in regret of what could've been.

Bring the man in, touch his balls and tell him to cough, piss test him, pay him what he ask for, give him whatever number he wants, and win a god damn Super Bowl. Pretty simple solution to achieving team greatness if you ask me.

Another thing I want to touch on without starting a separate thread, am I the only person who's really happy that Warren Sapp had to declare bankruptcy and lost everything? The guy should be locked in a cage if you want my honest opinion. A complete lunatic. He won't pay his child support to 4 different women, and I got a feeling that he raped at least 3 of them and they were just scared to come forward. Take his house, his cars, his suits, fire him from NFL Network, and let that greasy son of a bitch starve to death.

I'm interested in hearing fellow Packer fan's thoughts on these issues and in having a positive discussion in which nobody is insulted or made to feel as if though their opinion isn't important.

Toodles~

This is a joke, isn't it?  You're having some fun with us, right, HD?  Or GCM, you finally crawled back to the board after all these years and are using another screen name so I don't mock you for the bet you welched on... right?

The LAST thing Green Bay needs is a washed up cancerous punk like Moss.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 pm

duck wrote:
BelieveinSteve wrote:I think what this team needs to do immediately is to pick up the hottest free agent while he's still available, Randy Moss. This man is the greatest offensive player in NFL history, and while his age is getting up there, he's still just outside of the "prime bubble" and probably better than any other receiver currently playing in the NFL.

Toodles~

This is a joke, isn't it?  You're having some fun with us, right, HD?  Or GCM, you finally crawled back to the board after all these years and are using another screen name so I don't mock you for the bet you welched on... right?

LOL!  Not me, Duck...but someone is clearly fucking with your head...  Laughing 

I must say, however, I couldn't agree more on Sapp.  Was, is and always will be a complete fucking loser as I've expressed many times on this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Toodles~

LOL!  Not me, Duck...but someone is clearly fucking with your head...  Laughing 

I must say, however, I couldn't agree more on Sapp.  Was, is and always will be a complete fucking loser as I've expressed many times on this board.

Yup.  Stevie is clearly playing games with us on Moss.  My favorite little zinger is that Rodgers is a "serviceable" QB... LOL!  

However, he nailed Sapp.  This guy does belong in a cage.  Beneath his jolly smirking demeanor lurks a stupid and vicious punk.  There is no doubt in my mind that if it weren't for football, he would have ended up doing life in prison for some kind of violent crime.

it appalls me that NFL Network gives him a voice and in effect legitimizes him.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:56 pm

No reason to comment on this thread guys......no reason.   GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:00 pm

BelieveinSteve wrote:These are the reasons that Moss should be signed ASAP, before some other team that's determined to win snatches him up and leaves Pack fans kicking themselves in the foot for decades to come in regret of what could've been.

My eyes are bleeding

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down