Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyce Means

4 posters

Go down

Loyce Means Empty Loyce Means

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Loyce Means Empty Re: Loyce Means

Post by milani Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Rummage Sale Red would be proud of TT.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Five Foot EFFEN Ten.......another Terrell Buckley at best. When will they ever figure this stuff out. Same went for the decision to let Sherman VP, GM and HC. Daaaaaaaaaaang Gamit and Dersch Gurn it.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:40 am

Don't understand why we are supposed to dog this action. Doesn't cost the Packers a red cent if he doesn't make the team...and as the article said, this is the EXACT same way we landed Tramon Williams. Sam Shields was an undrafted street Free Agent as well.

As for the lack of big name free agent signings, did you know that all 3 of the last Super Bowl champions had no more than ONE 1st-year free agent in their starting line ups?

Fuck Atlanta; they're posers.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 am

JnC4GB wrote:Don't understand why we are supposed to dog this action. Doesn't cost the Packers a red cent if he doesn't make the team...and as the article said, this is the EXACT same way we landed Tramon Williams. Sam Shields was an undrafted street Free Agent as well.

As for the lack of big name free agent signings, did you know that all 3 of the last Super Bowl champions had no more than ONE 1st-year free agent in their starting line ups?

Thanks for being the voice of reason here, JnC. There's no downside whatsoever to giving this kid a shot. If it turns out he can't play, we dump him during the preseason. If he's got something to offer, we get him for peanuts.

I read somewhere that some stat geeks churned the FA signings over the last few years and found that FA activity was inversely correlated with success in the NFL. The correlation was not particularly strong however. I was going to post the link on this board but then I forgot. Now I don't know where it is.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Don't understand why we are supposed to dog this action. Doesn't cost the Packers a red cent if he doesn't make the team...and as the article said, this is the EXACT same way we landed Tramon Williams. Sam Shields was an undrafted street Free Agent as well.

C'mon JnC........it's about the matter of size. This has little to do with anything other than a potential panic attack realizing the Charles Woodson may still be valuable as a back up. You never heard Doug Hart complain.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm

duck wrote:

Thanks for being the voice of reason here, JnC. There's no downside whatsoever to giving this kid a shot. If it turns out he can't play, we dump him during the preseason. If he's got something to offer, we get him for peanuts.

I read somewhere that some stat geeks churned the FA signings over the last few years and found that FA activity was inversely correlated with success in the NFL. The correlation was not particularly strong however. I was going to post the link on this board but then I forgot. Now I don't know where it is.

Cmon Duck...........the bag is not half full yet.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down