Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since this next game means absolutely nothing...

4 posters

Go down

Since this next game means absolutely nothing... Empty Since this next game means absolutely nothing...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:10 am

I'd have Ben run no huddle all game long. Do not punt on 4th down. Do not kick field goals. Let's make this game fun and lets see how many points we can score against the Browns. Smile

Back to top Go down

Since this next game means absolutely nothing... Empty Re: Since this next game means absolutely nothing...

Post by leejr Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am

I wouldn't play Ben. Don't need no more injuries to him. With the Steelers luck these days, he may end up like Miller
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Since this next game means absolutely nothing... Empty Re: Since this next game means absolutely nothing...

Post by Admin Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:52 am

leejr wrote:I wouldn't play Ben. Don't need no more injuries to him. With the Steelers luck these days, he may end up like Miller
For 120 Million reasons, I'd play him. Also... I'd make dam sure he knew he was going to play and that he is EXPECTED to play well. I think a lot of Ben's problems right now are in his head... so I'd give him something else to think about. Besides... who else do we have that can play... Batch?? I don't think so, Lefwich... not again. The Steelers front office is getting what they bought... so use all of what works. I'm not big on player loyalty.... I keep going back to the fact they get paid ridiculous amounts of money to play this game... they should EARN it. Most of these guys have giant egos to go along with their paychecks... again.... they should DO something to justify them. I'm a fan... I'm on of the people who buy the product. I buy NFL team wear, I go to games, I watch games on TV.... give me my money's worth. Sorry, but these guys are nothing more than racehorses... run them, win with them, earn money with them... and when they can't win or run... put them out to pasture. I get up and go to work when I don't feel like it. I do assignments that I don't like... it's part of my job. Should they get a pass cause they don't feel right? I don't think so. Just my poor dumb ole redneck working guys thoughts though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:56 am

Is it safe to come over & make fun of the Steelers yet??cyclops

How 'bout next week??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:Is it safe to come over & make fun of the Steelers yet??cyclops

How 'bout next week??
What's to make fun of? Yesterday 11 kids from shaler middle school beat them 24-21 in a pickup game! Ben threw a game ending pick 6 against a tuff 12 yr old DB... he outraced wallace to the endzone. Wallace complained of having an ingrown toenail after the game... he's listed as questionable for this coming sunday!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:50 pm

For 120 Million reasons, I'd play him

I agree. Just blowing smoke here
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:06 pm

leejr wrote:For 120 Million reasons, I'd play him

I agree. Just blowing smoke here
LOL, as you can tell... I don't care for prima donna types.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 am

This is our Super Bowl...I'm inviting all my Browns friends and family over for a party...all three of them...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Randell60 wrote: This is our Super Bowl...I'm inviting all my Browns friends and family over for a party...all three of them...LOL

It's going to be a slaughter. Bring your "Brown" bags. lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm hearing that the browns may be down to a third string QB brought in off of the waiver wire. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Dmounts wrote:I'm hearing that the browns may be down to a third string QB brought in off of the waiver wire. affraid
Just read that in an article. Lewis, I believe. been the 3rd team QB since training camp. Not sure If I'd want to have my first NFL game on the last week of the season. With a lame duck head coach.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote: This is our Super Bowl...I'm inviting all my Browns friends and family over for a party...all three of them...LOL

It's going to be a slaughter. Bring your "Brown" bags. lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

Two Brown bags per guest. One to wear, and one to puke in..... lol! lol!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:05 am

Dmounts wrote:I'm hearing that the browns may be down to a third string QB brought in off of the waiver wire. affraid

What's wrong with, "Dolt McThudd?" Yeast infection?
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:04 am

Randell60 wrote:

What happened to your starting QB? I was unaware that there was anything wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Sorry...cant attend. Pre booked with a real contender. LOL
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Randell60 wrote:

I think they can up with a case really super bad case of F #CK It. Alot of players as well as teams come up with it at this time of year

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

I think they can up with a case really super bad case of F #CK It. Alot of players as well as teams come up with it at this time of year
It's tough for rookies. They have essentially been playing non stop since the beginning of the last college year. with the combine, pro days and mini camps, ect. That makes for a long stretch of football. I think they break down mentally more than physically.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 pm

to answer your question:

Brandon Weeden (shoulder) and Colt McCoy (shoulder) both missed practice again Thursday.

The Browns are preparing Thaddeus Lewis to start and newly signed Josh Johnson to be the backup. Weeden has a sprain in his throwing shoulder and won't be risked in a meaningless season finale at less than 100 percent. The Steelers' D/ST is a strong play for any owners still grinding in Week 17.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:

Sorry...cant attend. Pre booked with a real contender. LOL

Just for this, there will be no Super Bowl for your team...sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down