Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CROWN RULE IS BS

2 posters

Go down

THE CROWN RULE IS BS Empty THE CROWN RULE IS BS

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Not only is it BS but no way is it because of Trent Richardson, RB's have been putting their helmets down for years, Walter Peyton and Earl Campbel among many others did it all the time, but whats next, maybe they take away shoulder pads and the stiff arm, WTF, how is a RB supposed to beak takles if he isnt allowed to use the shoulder pads that the league says they have to wear, you cant use the pads without putting your head down going into a pile in the middle of the trenches, I understand trying to cut down head injuries and while Lord only knows how many players have suffered after and during their careers its football, their are going to be injuries no mater what rules are put in place. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

THE CROWN RULE IS BS Empty Re: THE CROWN RULE IS BS

Post by Randell60 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Not only is it BS but no way is it because of Trent Richardson, RB's have been putting their helmets down for years, Walter Peyton and Earl Campbel among many others did it all the time, but whats next, maybe they take away shoulder pads and the stiff arm, WTF, how is a RB supposed to beak takles if he isnt allowed to use the shoulder pads that the league says they have to wear, you cant use the pads without putting your head down going into a pile in the middle of the trenches, I understand trying to cut down head injuries and while Lord only knows how many players have suffered after and during their careers its football, their are going to be injuries no mater what rules are put in place. [url=http://bleacherreport.com/tb/da0rl?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=cleveland-browns
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The number of RB's that are injured this year will be mind blowing becouse of this. Goodell is ruining the sport, one idiotic rule at a time.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 pm

[quote="Randell60"]
wyckedheart8 wrote:Not only is it BS but no way is it because of Trent Richardson, RB's have been putting their helmets down for years, Walter Peyton and Earl Campbel among many others did it all the time, but whats next, maybe they take away shoulder pads and the stiff arm, WTF, how is a RB supposed to beak takles if he isnt allowed to use the shoulder pads that the league says they have to wear, you cant use the pads without putting your head down going into a pile in the middle of the trenches, I understand trying to cut down head injuries and while Lord only knows how many players have suffered after and during their careers its football, their are going to be injuries no mater what rules are put in place. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

The number of RB's that are injured this year will be mind blowing becouse of this. Goodell is ruining the sport, one idiotic rule at a time.
Yelp Goodell and the players filing law suits against the NFL.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

The crown rule is going to allow DL and LB to pretty much tear RB's heads off with close line tackles, I cant believe how many dumbasses there are on the rules committee, it has to be the same idiots that decided celebrating in the endzone should be flaged as well as sacking the QB, I could go on but you guys know exactly what I am talking about. ( I miss watching guys like the fun bunch and watching Billy White Shoes Johnson's end zone dance, those were the good old days on the NFL, it made the No Fun League fun as hell to watch.)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

I used to watch certain because they had guys like that celebrating after a big play and wondering what player will come up with something new, I hated Ickey Woods but loved the Ickey Shuffle just as long as it wasnt againt the Browns, and Lawrence Taylor going berserk before,after and during games, the good old days are long and gone for the better part as long as idiots like Godell and so on are there.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down