Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to see Montana with a buzz

2 posters

Go down

Nice to see Montana with a buzz Empty Nice to see Montana with a buzz

Post by duck Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Nice to see Montana with a buzz Empty Re: Nice to see Montana with a buzz

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:49 am

Montanna is such a buffoon!! He was NEVER even that good to begin with! It was the coaches and owner that put (bought!) those teams! Overrated, overrated, OVERRATED he is!! There were SO many better QB's, especially the ones with rocket arms! That's the REAL measure of a QB, anyone knows that! Bert Favor, who I used to LOVE and worship, was WORLDS better than Montanna. Joey was a limp armed, lucky player who had such a great cast around him that he totally lucked into those superbowl wins! And now, Aron Rogers is the BEST QB I have EVER seen! Montanna can't hold a candle to him! Aron is AWESOME! And as for that 1989 team, well, they would get CRUSHED by the mighty Packer teams from the 1920s and 1930s! I know this for a fact, because even though I've never played the game, I have been watching it and studying it for 50 YEARS!! That makes me an EXPERT! All of the other Packer teams would have beaten Montanna as well! The Packers are the absolute BEST team in the history of the UNIVERSE! No other team or its fans can compare! And how lucky are we to have had the three best QB's to ever walk the earth? Oh, man, I am SO impressed by my allegiance to the Packers. It makes me SUCH a better person that everyone else! I go around with my smugness just OOZING from my pores. Guys like us, duck, we're the BEST! YEAH!!! High five, friend! YEAH!!!!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm

"This PFKIA guy is a freak. I mean, he paid me $100 for a session and all the motherfucker wanted me to to is send gerbils into this tube he put up his asshole."[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down