Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Flacco

2 posters

Go down

Joe Flacco Empty Joe Flacco

Post by guppy Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 am

He's now 7-4 in the playoffs. He doesn't seem to get rattled by the big stage or the moment. Is it time to reassess our opinion of this guy? Does he deserve more credit? I think so. Still, before putting him in the same conversation with Big Ben and Eli (what I call the "second tier" guys below the Big Four of Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers) he has to at least make it to a Superbowl. Until then, he's not at the Ben / Eli level. But he's getting close.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco Empty Re: Joe Flacco

Post by guppy Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:00 pm

guppy wrote:He's now 7-4 in the playoffs. He doesn't seem to get rattled by the big stage or the moment. Is it time to reassess our opinion of this guy? Does he deserve more credit? I think so. Still, before putting him in the same conversation with Big Ben and Eli (what I call the "second tier" guys below the Big Four of Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers) he has to at least make it to a Superbowl. Until then, he's not at the Ben / Eli level. But he's getting close.

Joe is now in the elite class. No question. What makes him dangerous to the opposition is that he does not make mistakes that I can see. He's very patient and waits for the right opportunity to take his shots. Thats just smart. I gotta give him my props. His contract is coming up. Can you say "cha-ching"?

Should be a good superbowl. Would not surprise me in the least that the Ravens take down the Niners.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by gracieshome Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

guppy wrote:

Joe is now in the elite class. No question. What makes him dangerous to the opposition is that he does not make mistakes that I can see. He's very patient and waits for the right opportunity to take his shots. Thats just smart. I gotta give him my props. His contract is coming up. Can you say "cha-ching"?

Should be a good superbowl. Would not surprise me in the least that the Ravens take down the Niners.

Flacco's an amazing quarterback, and I'm grateful that he's on our team. We'll miss the hell out of Lewis next year, but at least he's not the only superstar the Ravens have.
gracieshome
gracieshome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down