Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3?

+2
RingoCStarrQB
throttleplate
6 posters

Go down

remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3? Empty remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3?

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

now he blitzes and now what do we say?i say play contain,maybe our players are not performing their assignment and lettin him run free,not capers fault
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3? Empty Re: remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3?

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm

The rookie Hayward #29 blew a tackle in the backfield.......that was the ONLY missed assignment I saw (other than #10 forgetting to look the ball in to his hands.......#10 should not even be on the playoff roster). We need to bring Woodson.....it's the playoffs.........bring Woodson.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3? Empty Re: remember when we all bitched when capers only rushed 3?

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 pm

is woodson even playin? so much for our so called experience we gained according to fatty chasin webb around last week.WEEAAAKKKKK.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 pm

They should be spying him. Make Woodson responsible for Davis, cover Moss with Shields, and the only other guy you really need to worry about is Crabtree

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 pm

But whatever... Dom needs to get the middle of the field accounted for. That shit in the first half was completely unacceptable

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Oh, and Erik Walden is a piece of shit.

I truly hope that if we lose this is Dom's last game. It's time to consider ourselves blessed to have won a Super Bowl despite that dumb fuck

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:44 pm

dallas is goin back to the 4-3 defense,maybe pack also?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:44 pm

throttleplate wrote:dallas is goin back to the 4-3 defense,maybe pack also?

Not as long as Clay's in town

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm

jones bit hard on the fake as did weldon
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:46 pm

throttleplate wrote:jones bit hard on the fake as did weldon

Moses played that perfectly a couple of times... Walden has been getting sucked inside his whole career. Why is he out there?

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 pm

And I'm not sure when Tramon Williams turned into Ahmad Carroll but I wish he'd change back.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
throttleplate wrote:dallas is goin back to the 4-3 defense,maybe pack also?</BLOCKQUOTE>

yes but we also have Perry?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 pm

throttleplate wrote:<BLOCKQUOTE>
throttleplate wrote:dallas is goin back to the 4-3 defense,maybe pack also?</BLOCKQUOTE>

yes but we also have Perry?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clay Matthews is your best player on that side of the ball, and it isn't even close. You don't scheme away from what he does best.

And as I type that, Hawk is trying to cover Vernon Davis 40 yards downfield. Way to go, Dom. Get the fuck out of town, please.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm

nice hold by carrol er tramon,put boxing gloves on the prick.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 pm

hey mb i think its over now,hawk is chasin davis and it looks like his jock is rapped around his ankles as davis makes the catch.Season over,defense still sucks as 500 yards have been given up by our d and now gore scores,shit i am goin swimmin,its 85 and sunny.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 pm

throttleplate wrote:hey mb i think its over now,hawk is chasin davis and it looks like his jock is rapped around his ankles as davis makes the catch.Season over,defense still sucks as 500 yards have been given up by our d and now gore scores,shit i am goin swimmin,its 85 and sunny.

It's fucking 30 here. I hate this.

It's not Hawk's fault (not that I haven't seen enough of him, too, mind you). The Niners earned that advantage by outcoaching Dom badly.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 pm

spot on,harbaugh is eating doms lunch and now his wife,clay just got sucked in on playfake,this new breed of qb with the run option is kinda like the wildcat as it may be around for a couple more years and then dissapear
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm

thanks for the great years of service charles and jennings and mr hawk
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm

I say we keep Jennings. Thanks Donald Driver.........too bad you were not on the field more this season.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 pm

OMG!!! What is happening?!?!?!?!?!?! This cannot be true! How can I possibly strut around my neighborhood with the refs so obviously against us tonight?!?!?! This is an absolute travesty!!!! Bullshit! I even wore my GB hat at my local bar where I am revered for rooting for the BEST team in the history of the WORLD!!!! Aron, what is wrong? Did the mean SF fans make fun of your thong? Well, SCREW them! They have no idea how sexy and comfortable it feels when you are out there on the field!! Damn it all to HELL!!! I won't be able too ride my big wheel up and down the street tonight and tomorrow because of this!!! Don't people know how much if a grudge Aron holds because the farty whiners didn't draft him? GOD!! This is AWFUL!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I will reconcile this, like other great fans, and just chalk it up to the NFL being against us for obvious reasons: they are all JEALOUS!!! Bastards!!! We are the CROWN JEWEL OF THE NFL!!!! How can they do this to us? Oh, woe is me!!!! NO!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 pm

pack would still have lost if they played it at lambuea,total 3 phase domination by tne niners,i hope its a harbaugh super bowl
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:38 pm

throttleplate wrote:pack would still have lost if they played it at lambuea,total 3 phase domination by tne niners,i hope its a harbaugh super bowl

Ugh God, no- the douchiness would make my TV explode

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 am

Accept the fact that the 9ers just outplayed us, Capernick and all. Putting up 31 surprised me as much as giving up 45.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am

throttleplate wrote:hey mb i think its over now,hawk is chasin davis and it looks like his jock is rapped around his ankles as davis makes the catch.Season over,defense still sucks as 500 yards have been given up by our d and now gore scores,shit i am goin swimmin,its 85 and sunny.

Party at Throttle's!!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down