Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid

2 posters

Go down

The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid Empty The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid

Post by LRJets Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Stupid will be played by the New York Jets.

Mike Westhoff, newly retired, spoke some self-kept thoughts today. Fuming aloud, he couldn't understand why Tim Tebow was not given a chance. We all thought that.

I hope Tebow does get another real chance in the NFL. Just not with New England.

The only saving grace is that BB won't remove Brady to put in Tebow under center. Besides the biggest drop off in NFL history, their opponents won't be fooled. I'm afraid of Tebow going to the Pats regardless. I could see Kraft giving a fatherly talk to Tebow, and the latter becoming a running back with a scheme devised by BB.

The theme of all NFL shows today of course were the playoffs, unbelievably, Tebow had a segment of his own and where he will be next season.

I know some Colt fan who would hate that move as well.bounce
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid Empty Re: The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid

Post by guppy Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 pm

LRJets wrote:Stupid will be played by the New York Jets.

Mike Westhoff, newly retired, spoke some self-kept thoughts today. Fuming aloud, he couldn't understand why Tim Tebow was not given a chance. We all thought that.

I hope Tebow does get another real chance in the NFL. Just not with New England.

The only saving grace is that BB won't remove Brady to put in Tebow under center. Besides the biggest drop off in NFL history, their opponents won't be fooled. I'm afraid of Tebow going to the Pats regardless. I could see Kraft giving a fatherly talk to Tebow, and the latter becoming a running back with a scheme devised by BB.

The theme of all NFL shows today of course were the playoffs, unbelievably, Tebow had a segment of his own and where he will be next season.

I know some Colt fan who would hate that move as well.bounce

Interesting concept LR. I don't see BB doing such a thing as to pick up Tim Tebow. But then again, its always hard to know exactly what Belichick is thinking. LOL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid Empty Re: The Patriots, Belichick, and The Stupid

Post by LRJets Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 am

Interesting concept LR. I don't see BB doing such a thing as to pick up Tim Tebow. But then again, its always hard to know exactly what Belichick is thinking. LOL.

Gup....we've seen BB turn straw into gold many a time.

I can see Rags just now saying...

"Peyton did it again, or didn't do it."

"Tebow won a playoff game for Denver, PM didn't."
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 am

LRJets wrote:Interesting concept LR. I don't see BB doing such a thing as to pick up Tim Tebow. But then again, its always hard to know exactly what Belichick is thinking. LOL.

Gup....we've seen BB turn straw into gold many a time.

I can see Rags just now saying...

"Peyton did it again, or didn't do it."

"Tebow won a playoff game for Denver, PM didn't."

That was a Broncos team loss, not just a Manning loss. Manning's defense let him down at the end of regulation (the same way Brady's defense let him down in the two Superbowls). Unfortunately for Peyton, big time QBs make their legacy in the playoffs. Manning is now one and done eight times, and is a woeful 9-11 overall. The 11 losess ties him with Favre for the most all time. The two TD throws he had were beautiful, and I honestly think ony a handful of QBs are capable of making those throws. However, the pick in OT that gave the Ravens a short field was absolutely horrible. Thats on him. So ya, the Broncs should have won in regulation if not for the poor secondary play, but Manning did not get it done in OT when he could have.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down