Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mental miser has weighed in...

2 posters

Go down

The mental miser has weighed in... Empty The mental miser has weighed in...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Packers at 49ers

MDS’s take: This, to me, is the toughest game to pick. The 49ers won at Green Bay in Week One. The 49ers had a better record during the regular season. The 49ers are at home. The 49ers got a week to rest while the Packers had to play last week. For all those reasons, the 49ers would seem to be the logical pick. But two factors have me leaning toward the Packers: The way [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is playing lately, with 11 touchdowns and no interceptions in the last four games. And the question mark about 49ers defensive end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who in my opinion is their single most important player, but who won’t be at full strength with a torn triceps. I like the Packers to win a close, high-scoring game.

MDS’s pick: Packers 35, 49ers 31.

Florio’s take: In what could end up being the best postseason game of the year, the Niners will try to beat the Packers for the second time since September — and the first without Alex Smith at quarterback. Even though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the ability to move the ball on the Green Bay defense, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will be determined to prove to the Niners that they should have picked him with the first selection in the 2005 draft.

Florio’s pick: Packers 28, 49ers 24.

LOL! Save your stench, Florio... What little credibility you had went down the tubes when you picked the queens over the Pack last week with some typically weak Florio rationale...

Back to top Go down

The mental miser has weighed in... Empty Re: The mental miser has weighed in...

Post by duck Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:51 pm

_HD_ wrote:Packers at 49ers

MDS’s take: This, to me, is the toughest game to pick. The 49ers won at Green Bay in Week One. The 49ers had a better record during the regular season. The 49ers are at home. The 49ers got a week to rest while the Packers had to play last week. For all those reasons, the 49ers would seem to be the logical pick. But two factors have me leaning toward the Packers: The way [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is playing lately, with 11 touchdowns and no interceptions in the last four games. And the question mark about 49ers defensive end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who in my opinion is their single most important player, but who won’t be at full strength with a torn triceps. I like the Packers to win a close, high-scoring game.

Florio’s take: In what could end up being the best postseason game of the year, the Niners will try to beat the Packers for the second time since September — and the first without Alex Smith at quarterback. Even though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the ability to move the ball on the Green Bay defense, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will be determined to prove to the Niners that they should have picked him with the first selection in the 2005 draft.

LOL! Save your stench, Florio... What little credibility you had went down the tubes when you picked the queens over the Pack last week with some typically weak Florio rationale...

The pundits are going crazy over this game. Every analyst and commentator seems to have a spin on it. The Rodgers chip-on-the-shoulder shtick is very popular.

Frankly, I'm tired of all the hype... I'm ready for some action!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm

duck wrote:

The pundits are going crazy over this game. Every analyst and commentator seems to have a spin on it. The Rodgers chip-on-the-shoulder shtick is very popular.

Here's a little teaser... Cum get u sum, big daddy ding dong! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Fuck, yeah!!! Give me a hottie like that.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:44 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Fuck, yeah!!! Give me a hottie like that.

Laughing You know it, Duck... Couple of microbrews--and you'd be power brick-balling that baby-huey up against the wall in some Oakland back-alley so hott with her stubby legs wrapped around you so tight--you'd try to walk away afterward and before you'd know it she'd be back down on her knees puffing three verses of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on your salmon piccolo... LMAO!

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Fuck, yeah!!! Give me a hottie like that.

Laughing You know it, Duck... Couple of microbrews--and you'd be power brick-balling that baby-huey up against the wall in some Oakland back-alley so hott with her stubby legs wrapped around you so tight--you'd try to walk away afterward and before you'd know it she'd be back down on her knees puffing three verses of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on your salmon piccolo... LMAO!

Hot damn!! I just love Captain & Tennille! Pass me them brews and I'm gonna give this lovely lady a steaming hot, high protein tonsil wash.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 am

No no no........way way more than a couple of micros..........we're talking a trip to Bob and Barbara's in south Philly followed by at least a 4 hour session first. Oh my goodness gracious.............bless me before I venture out again.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down