Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice....

3 posters

Go down

Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice.... Empty Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice....

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 pm

What do you guys think about that shit?? LMAO! And they are paid for....lol!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice.... Empty Re: Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice....

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:What do you guys think about that shit?? LMAO! And they are paid for....lol!

I love a brat every now and then again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice.... Empty Re: Johnsonvill brots cooking up real nice....

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:What do you guys think about that shit?? LMAO! And they are paid for....lol!

Yea...but what if they were Obama brats? LOL. Hey...finaly heard a cherp out of juanbo tonight. I think he was kidnappedand sold as a sex slave. Other then that...he seems to be haveing a good time. LMAO!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 am

I love those things...
But never grill out drunk and naked...You just might grill your own "Johnson"ville Brot by accident...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am

Toddseahawks wrote:

Yea...but what if they were Obama brats? LOL. Hey...finaly heard a cherp out of juanbo tonight. I think he was kidnappedand sold as a sex slave. Some guys have all the luck!! LOL...Other then that...he seems to be haveing a good time. LMAO!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 am

Randell60 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

Yea...but what if they were Obama brats? LOL. Hey...finaly heard a cherp out of juanbo tonight. I think he was kidnappedand sold as a sex slave. Some guys have all the luck!! LOL...Other then that...he seems to be haveing a good time. LMAO!
I dunno.... applying "MAZOLA" oil to several 300 lb gals isn't what I'd want! LMAO. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am

foghorn wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

I dunno.... applying "MAZOLA" oil to several 300 lb gals isn't what I'd want! LMAO. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
How about several 100 pound girls 300 times?...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 am

Randell60 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

How about several 100 pound girls 300 times?...LOL
LOL, that's a different scenario all together.... like the difference between a big ole truck and a sports car!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down