Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben

5 posters

Go down

This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben Empty This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben

Post by leejr Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by Jesse Reed

Ben Roethlisberger needs to realize he's not above becoming expendable for the Pittsburgh Steelers . It's time for Big Ben to get on board with what Todd Haley's doing in the Steel City or find himself on the trade block... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben Empty Re: This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:23 pm

lee jr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by Jesse Reed

Ben Roethlisberger needs to realize he's not above becoming expendable for the Pittsburgh Steelers . It's time for Big Ben to get on board with what Todd Haley's doing in the Steel City or find himself on the trade block... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agreed. Hes good...but not good enough to call the shots. Prediction.....steelers draft a new QB in next draft!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben Empty Re: This article shocked me what this reporter said about Ben

Post by Poppy Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm

And who the hell is Jesse Reed anyhow? What a joke of an article. Typical new age journalism...if such a thing can even remotely be called that!
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:16 pm

I would bet the house Haley is gone before Pig Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:57 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by Jesse Reed

This is just another fine example of the many moron writers out there that are clueless about everything. What a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:07 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by Jesse Reed

Another asshole with a laptop who "knows" everything about everything..... I mean he's "watched" football all of his life AND.... ONE time he played in a pickup game down at the park! Jesus these guys will say anything to be read!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 am

Another asshole with a laptop who "knows" everything about everything..... I mean he's "watched" football all of his life AND.... ONE time he played in a pickup game down at the park! Jesus these guys will say anything to be read!

I will say two things about Jesse Reed,,he's Stupid,and have a lot of guts to print that article
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 am

leejr wrote:Another asshole with a laptop who "knows" everything about everything..... I mean he's "watched" football all of his life AND.... ONE time he played in a pickup game down at the park! Jesus these guys will say anything to be read!

I will say two things about Jesse Reed,,he's Stupid,and have a lot of guts to print that article
I wouldn't use guts.... that's a positive term for guys... like our servicemen... Nerve... yea, that fits some pussy like Jesse who hides behind his computer, with his 1st amendment rights card in hand.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am

I wouldn't use guts.... that's a positive term for guys... like our servicemen... Nerve... yea, that fits some pussy like Jesse who hides behind his computer, with his 1st amendment rights card in hand.
LMAO! I say both because after that article him, and his boss should have been fired
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Don't know who all watched the 49ers/Seahawks last night but the did a segment on the Steelers at halftime. Pretty much the whole panel agreed that "shaky" and "questionable" play out of the quarterback was one of their main problems. I don't know if that was because Ben was coming off a couple bad games in this "what have you done lately" league or what. I just know you don't get rid of a franchise qb unless you have a solid plan B. The Colts have been lucky as of late but I can remember a time we new starting qb every year and none of them ever panned out as more than a backup. I can see you guys drafting a qb to groom but I don't see you getting anybody good enough to replace him. Never know though I guess. Seems to be a lot of NFL ready qbs coming out of college these days. Dalton. Newton, Kapernick, Wilson, Luck, and RG3 are all more than capable already.

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down