Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stopping Green

2 posters

Go down

Stopping Green Empty Stopping Green

Post by leejr Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 am

With the depleted secondary the Steelers better find away to contain Green. If they don't look for Cincy offense to wear them down in every phase of the game. Steelers ol better be ready to get ugly in the trenches,or Ben will get hurt with that front 4 of Cincy
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Stopping Green Empty Re: Stopping Green

Post by Poppy Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 pm

I wonder is Lebeau will do the same thing as the first game, I mean you do it until they stop you from doing. They used Ike (in this case hopefully Keenan "the hole stepper") in soft coverage to prevent deep and rotate a safety underneath to prevent Dalton from hitting cutbacks, outs or throwing to the back shoulder. Was it effective??? Green caught one ball! It was, however, a TD from 8 yds.

So it was pretty effective. Should be interesting. I guess Green will draw Cortez in Lewis can't go.

Also, keep in mind, that Cincy will have had time to prepare so it will be interesting to tell.

C. J.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm

leejr wrote:With the depleted secondary the Steelers better find away to contain Green. If they don't look for Cincy offense to wear them down in every phase of the game. Steelers ol better be ready to get ugly in the trenches,or Ben will get hurt with that front 4 of Cincy

Run spread, no huddle and by the 2nd quarter, the Bengal's dlinemen will be huffing and puffing and like statues out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down