Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Apologizes

Go down

Ben Apologizes Empty Ben Apologizes

Post by leejr Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Big Ben apologizes for ripping Todd Haley's play calls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• By Marc Sessler
  • Around the League Writer

• Published:

Dec. 19, 2012 at 01:36 p.m.

• Updated:

Dec. 19, 2012 at 06:06 p.m.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never meant to cloud a playoff run with whispers of discord and in-fighting.

Rapoport: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] still kicking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Though they're certainly against the ropes after a tough loss,
Ian Rapoport says the
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are by no means giving up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] quarterback on Monday apologized to offensive coordinator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Rooney family for publicly questioning his coach's play-calling following a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the meeting, but he believes Roethlisberger remains frustrated inside Haley's scheme. Under the tutelage of former coordinator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
grew into one of the smartest passers in the NFL. Roethlisberger
evolved from a first-read passer into a player able to scan the field
for his second-, third- and fourth-read targets.

Roethlisberger "has reverted back to a one-read guy" under Haley, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and therein lies much of the player's frustration.

Roethlisberger confirmed Wednesday that he had apologized to Haley, the Rooneys and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] coach [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and said he shouldn't have publicly complained.

"I let my frustrations jump
out after a game, I don't usually do that," Roethlisberger said, via The
Associated Press. "Usually, I keep it under control. I was just
frustrated with myself, and I'll be better at that."

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] face a must-win game Sunday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. A victory would keep Pittsburgh alive and kicking for one more week in the AFC playoff picture. A loss would eliminate the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and create plenty of newfound free time to ponder Haley's offense -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s place in it -- and how to iron out these issues and quiet these grumblings on a team unaccustomed to drama.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down