Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young money crew overrated

3 posters

Go down

Young money crew overrated Empty Young money crew overrated

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:21 pm

How many games have these wide receivers cost us? How hard is it to carry the ball properly?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Young money crew overrated Empty Re: Young money crew overrated

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:38 pm

RLON39 wrote:How many games have these wide receivers cost us? How hard is it to carry the ball properly?
Mr bitching from DR pantie waist?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 pm

What? Are you fucking serious bitch?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm

RLON39 wrote:What? Are you fucking serious bitch?
Yes, I am serious. Yes you Bitch and complain after & during every game. This team was NEVER a SB contender... only a few fools think that. They are a playoff team.... barely. This team is in the middle of a rebuilding. Both in players and staff. there is NO continuity because of it.... thus the results we've seen. To expect much more is foolish. There... those are MY words of football wisdom, based off common sense,which is seldom used by most nowadays.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Whatever...they gave this game away, but your motivation is to bash me because you are an sheep that takes it up the fucking ass.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:59 pm

RLON39 wrote:Whatever...they gave this game away, but your motivation is to bash me because you are an sheep that takes it up the fucking ass.
And YOU just went on ban for language and insults. It isn't like I haven't warned you countless times!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:41 pm

foghorn wrote:
Yes, I am serious. Yes you Bitch and complain after & during every game. This team was NEVER a SB contender... only a few fools think that. They are a playoff team.... barely. This team is in the middle of a rebuilding. Both in players and staff. there is NO continuity because of it.... thus the results we've seen. To expect much more is foolish. There... those are MY words of football wisdom, based off common sense,which is seldom used by most nowadays.

Dude, have you ever seen a football team lose more players than us? I disagree.

Can I ask you please not ban Rlon? Does he fly off the handle and say insulting words, yes! But he's just a passionate fan who hates to lose and wears it on his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Can I ask you please not ban Rlon? Does he fly off the handle and say insulting words, yes! But he's just a passionate fan who hates to lose and wears it on his shoulders.
He gets a 1 weeker. I have given him a bunch of warnings. I like the mans content here, but he gets too nasty after a loss. To NOT follow the posted rules would make me a hypocrite. I realize he is not anywhere near the same as others who were here, but still he needs to adjust. Getting so upset that you insult and call people very vulgar things is not what Steeler fans are about. Maybe I'll have a change of heart tomorrow, but for now. I'm sorry, I have to stand fast on this. I hope you can appreciate my stance on this. Sometimes I do what I feel is best, not what I want.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:
foghorn wrote:

He gets a 1 weeker. I have given him a bunch of warnings. I like the mans content here, but he gets too nasty after a loss. To NOT follow the posted rules would make me a hypocrite. I realize he is not anywhere near the same as others who were here, but still he needs to adjust. Getting so upset that you insult and call people very vulgar things is not what Steeler fans are about. Maybe I'll have a change of heart tomorrow, but for now. I'm sorry, I have to stand fast on this. I hope you can appreciate my stance on this. Sometimes I do what I feel is best, not what I want.

Hey, I understand that you've got to keep things under control. I think he sometimes has too much to drink. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Admin wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Hey, I understand that you've got to keep things under control. I think he sometimes has too much to drink. Smile
He's got a short week... the 19th he's off suspension.... best I can do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am

The point of the original post was dead on and perhaps shouldn't have been met with a demeaning insult. But, the f word wasn't used, so I guess it was justified...lol.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 pm

RLON39 wrote:The point of the original post was dead on and perhaps shouldn't have been met with a demeaning insult. But, the f word wasn't used, so I guess it was justified...lol.
Pretty much.... I can take an insult, I give enough of them out. But the "F" word is out of bounds when used in the context it was. Like I have tried to say.... there are standards set up by the owners of this forum. We all have to abide by that. You should know my intent to you or anyone else is nothing more than ribbing. The kind you'd get in a sports bar. weall ahve the CHOICE as to how we respond. Anyways, welcome back!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down