Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED

3 posters

Go down

tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED Empty tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED

Post by throttleplate Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm

WTF,snowing,blowing,and now great field position and now the cats are marching like the little drummer boy
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED Empty Re: tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Horrible series of play calls after the completion to Cobb. This coaching staff is stuck on stupid this year. I've never seen teams try what has been proven to not work over and over again like these two dipshits.

And i'm saying it now- whether we actually win the game doesn't change my opinion that this team is going nowhere fast. Not only does this team have serious personnel issues, but it has a coaching staff that refuses to compensate for them properly. And we play like pussies.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED Empty Re: tie game fat ass mcdonuts goes for 52 yarder,MISSED

Post by throttleplate Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:45 pm

eds got blown up as rodgers is looking for the usual,fuckin right coaching sucks
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:52 pm

MB20 wrote:Horrible series of play calls after the completion to Cobb. This coaching staff is stuck on stupid this year. I've never seen teams try what has been proven to not work over and over again like these two dipshits.

And i'm saying it now- whether we actually win the game doesn't change my opinion that this team is going nowhere fast. Not only does this team have serious personnel issues, but it has a coaching staff that refuses to compensate for them properly. And we play like pussies.

That TD drive, however, was decidedly intelligent and un-pussy like. More of this plz

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 pm

MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:Horrible series of play calls after the completion to Cobb. This coaching staff is stuck on stupid this year. I've never seen teams try what has been proven to not work over and over again like these two dipshits.

That TD drive, however, was decidedly intelligent and un-pussy like. More of this plz

At least some hope these guys still have big boy pants to put on. I can't believe this team has a great shot to wrap up the North next week considering they've looked like warmed-over ass for 95% of the season

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Yep...it is NOW TIME for sure. I think this time around the Packers player attitude will take them to the promised land. Somewhat concerned that DD is off the field tho. Even Finley is playing within himself. I Jordy can come back full tilt with both Woodson and the Claymaker on D...........then I think we are in the Super Bowl against Denver.

Icking Faye shooey, Beat em all up.........Shang Dang Stang....Goo Goo Goo ..........Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down