Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter...

3 posters

Go down

Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter... Empty Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 pm

IRVING, Texas — Dallas Cowboys practice-squad linebacker Jerry Brown was killed in a one-car accident Saturday and teammate Josh Brent was charged with intoxication manslaughter.

Irving police spokesman John Argumaniz said the accident happened about 2:20 a.m. Saturday in the Dallas suburb. Brent was speeding when the vehicle hit a curb and flipped at least once, Argumaniz said.

Argumaniz says the 25-year-old Brown was found unresponsive at the scene and pronounced dead at a hospital.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter... Empty Re: Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter...

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 am

Hard to feel bad for them when alcohol played a huge role in this. I do feel bad for both families...right before Christmas. That's hard.
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter... Empty Re: Cowboy player charged with intoxication manslaughter...

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Now they want to cast blame on the club where they drank themselves to drunken fool status? Gotta love the blame game. Mad
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:Now they want to cast blame on the club where they drank themselves to drunken fool status? Gotta love the blame game. Mad

I didn't hear about any blame being put on the club per se.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 pm

[quote="DiehardSteelersfan"]
CatalinaMinx wrote:Now they want to cast blame on the club where they drank themselves to drunken fool status? Gotta love the blame game. Mad

I didn't hear about any blame being put on the club per se.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Investigating the club...blaming the club... What could they possibly be looking for? That both men were drinking there? That's a given
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 am

I'm just waiting to hear that this tragedy was related to concussions and is yet another example of why player safety must be increased...spits.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:17 am

RLON39 wrote:I'm just waiting to hear that this tragedy was related to concussions and is yet another example of why player safety must be increased...spits.

No, no no, its all the club's fault! Or, I guess they could blame the Mercedes they were driving in.
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 pm

The only blame game IMO is on them both, yes I feel for both families but its not like they didnt have anyone they could call to pick them up or even a taxi or Limo because both of them had the money no mater how deep into the country side they were or wherever they were at the time before getting into the car, they also hadthe money to go somplace and sleep it off as well, its not like theyy were making 7 bucks an hour and had no credit or debit cards, and you know damn well a teamate ,coach or even Jerry Jones would have helped them out.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down