Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's afraid of the big bad Suh ?

3 posters

Go down

Who's afraid of the big bad Suh ? Empty Who's afraid of the big bad Suh ?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Lambeau Field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Who's afraid of the big bad Suh ? Empty Re: Who's afraid of the big bad Suh ?

Post by duck Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:19 am

Pube, you astound me. Last year on the Packer board we shoved that broomstick up your ass and you're still waddling around, begging for more.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:39 am

duck wrote:Pube, you astound me. Last year on the Packer board we shoved that broomstick up your ass and you're still waddling around, begging for more.

You give it to him, Duck! LOL! No worries for you and the Packer fans come Sunday night. The Pack will run and pass all over the Lions for a win. Might not be a real easy win, but a win nevertheless. I hear there might be a bit of a snow, too! That would be a fun game to watch, but you know, Duck...there are too many good shows on TV Sunday night so I will not be watching. Good luck to you and the Pack the rest of the way.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 am

SharBar57 wrote:
duck wrote:Pube, you astound me. Last year on the Packer board we shoved that broomstick up your ass and you're still waddling around, begging for more.

You give it to him, Duck! LOL! No worries for you and the Packer fans come Sunday night. The Pack will run and pass all over the Lions for a win. Might not be a real easy win, but a win nevertheless. I hear there might be a bit of a snow, too! That would be a fun game to watch, but you know, Duck...there are too many good shows on TV Sunday night so I will not be watching. Good luck to you and the Pack the rest of the way.

Sharon

You Lions fans sure are a mixed bag. For every raging asshole like Pube, there is a class act like you, Sharon! Happy holidays to you... and may your Lions someday hoist the Lombardi (but only in a season in which the Packers are in the toilet anyway). Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 am

You Lions fans sure are a mixed bag. For every raging asshole like Pube, there is a class act like you, Sharon! Happy holidays to you... and may your Lions someday hoist the Lombardi (but only in a season in which the Packers are in the toilet anyway). Very Happy

Thanks, Duck. Here's hoping you and yours all have a great Holiday Season and once again, good luck to your Packers here on out! They know how to play this game! I have seen the Lions play good football and have watched many a great Lion play this game (I am 73 yrs old!), but I fear that I will never again see them in the same elite field of football "giants" that they once were back in the 50's. They just don't have the mettle for it, nor does their owner have a clue!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm

The guy I think is afraid of Suh is the Head Coach he doesn't seen to know how to handled Suh.  The Lions need a new HC, that know how to handle  players like Suh.  ITS TIME FOR A NEW HC.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down