Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg McElroy

4 posters

Go down

Greg McElroy Empty Greg McElroy

Post by wassejet Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Don't anyone get their hopes up. This guy is not the answer. He is Chad Pennington II. He has no arm and will be eaten alive by good defenses in the NFL. As bad as Sanchez is playing right now, a lot of the problems he is having is due to just plain lousy receivers.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Greg McElroy Empty Re: Greg McElroy

Post by LRJets Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm

"wassejet"]Don't anyone get their hopes up. This guy is not the answer. He is Chad Pennington II. He has no arm and will be eaten alive by good defenses in the NFL. As bad as Sanchez is playing right now, a lot of the problems he is having is due to just plain lousy receivers.

Rex had to make that move. Angry crowd, angry owner made him do it. This kid (Greg) won a national championship in more of a pro style offense than Tebow did in college. I just hope this meaningless win won't affect a better draft pick for the future.

I still cannot fathom at his post game remarks , Rexsaying he has confidence in Mark. Three picks in the first half?

The better quarterbacks wouldn't get into that situation. Manning switched teams, new OL. Cutler the same. They are still effective. The Jets OL is at least adequate. This is Mark. Halfway thru his fourth season, he has to be more savvy, so it appears ,yet this is Mark.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 pm

I'm Hoping that McEroy have a good game and win the last two games. Not sure if he going to be a good NFL QB, to start for the Jets next season but as least it will put a end to Sanchez nfl career. One good news Tebow want out and Jacksonville are still interested in trading for Tim Tebow. santa Marry Christmas to all Jets fans and to all a good night. santa
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RickC Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 am

wassejet wrote:Don't anyone get their hopes up. This guy is not the answer. He is Chad Pennington II. He has no arm and will be eaten alive by good defenses in the NFL. As bad as Sanchez is playing right now, a lot of the problems he is having is due to just plain lousy receivers.

Greg McElroy is a good QB and will not make the mental mistakes in game 2 of his pro career that Sanchez is still making after 4 years as a starter. He has a better arm than Pennington and is just about as smart. He will surprise.

He's been told he can't do things before and then goes out and wins.
RickC
RickC

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 am

[quote="RickC"]
wassejet wrote:

Greg McElroy is a good QB and will not make the mental mistakes in game 2 of his pro career that Sanchez is still making after 4 years as a starter. He has a better arm than Pennington and is just about as smart. He will surprise.

He's been told he can't do things before and then goes out and wins.

I appreciate the comment Rick, but I'll believe it when I see it.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 am

Another wasted game in Jetsville. I read this week that McElroy has no future with the Jets. I was hoping, he could be developed and have a future here. If the former is the case, I wish the kid a good game so another team can pick him up. He deserves it.

And then the Jets can add him to the "Former Jets All Stars" still playing team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down