Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen?

3 posters

Go down

Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen? Empty Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen?

Post by throttleplate Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:19 pm

dont know whats worse,watching this game or sitting through the movie breaking dawn part 2 with a bunch of teenagers
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen? Empty Re: Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen?

Post by milani Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:44 pm

I flipped it to the " Liz and Dick " movie since I got tired of my wife yelling at the TV.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen? Empty Re: Did everyone turn off the game?bars not servin green Effen?

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:13 am

I went to bed at halftime........will DELETE this one from the recorder. Waste of energy, time, money. Once I read about the Make-A-Wish plea I understood that this was literally a NO WIN situation. Let's win the North then............win the next 5 in a row and get this team ready for a playoff WIN at Lambeau Field (alright already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!). It's NOW time.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 am

I shut it down in the 3rd and now hours later i watched the end on nfl gameday and the giants converted on 4th down late in the 4th quarter,they bypassed a field goal maybe hopeing the pack could stop them from not embarrassing us with more points.But the giants converted and aside from the giants laying down we cant stop them.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 am

milani wrote:I flipped it to the " Liz and Dick " movie since I got tired of my wife yelling at the TV.

See? That's your problem... You should have tuned into *Suck and Dick* and killed two birds with one stone... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down