Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weeden explains bad routes and throws

Go down

Weeden explains bad routes and throws Empty Weeden explains bad routes and throws

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden, in explaining some of his high throws in Dallas, lamented the fact that the Browns ran some routes in the 23-20 overtime loss that weren't practiced during the week.

"There's a couple of routes we ran on Sunday for the first time all week and that's not fair to me, it's not fair to the receivers, it's not fair to any of us, because when you're getting thrown in the fire and the bullets are flying...,'' Weeden trailed off and went on to explain that his elbow was low on some of the high throws.

Back to top Go down

Weeden explains bad routes and throws Empty Re: Weeden explains bad routes and throws

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 pm

I guess any excuse is better ten none at all, I guess he thinks that no other team calls plays on game day that they dont go over in practice,lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Weeden explains bad routes and throws Empty Re: Weeden explains bad routes and throws

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Isn't this a team that needs to be taught how to play receiver?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:Isn't this a team that needs to be taught how to play receiver?
I know you need to be taught the fundamentals of the game, you win or get beat on fundamentals its that simple and catching the ball is a fundemental, its that simple and if you cant get that then oh well, I am not going to waist anymore time on the sunject.lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:I guess any excuse is better ten none at all, I guess he thinks that no other team calls plays on game day that they dont go over in practice,lol!
Oh wait that's right, it never occurred to me that you never heard of pass catching drills, another fundamental of pass catching,(Its there to TEACH players how to catch) just like tackling drills, another fundamental that is also there to teach tackling, LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

So they need to be taught yet during the game they are expected to run routes they weren't taught. I get it yelp that's the ticket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Oh and how do they have these pass catching DRILLS when they are still learning to catch the thing. LOL You crack me up. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Dmounts wrote:Oh and how do they have these pass catching DRILLS when they are still learning to catch the thing. LOL You crack me up. LOL
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down