Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chad Johnson's wife tells him 'to take responsibility'

Go down

Chad Johnson's wife tells him 'to take responsibility' Empty Chad Johnson's wife tells him 'to take responsibility'

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], USA TODAY

#post-date-updated {border-top: solid 1px #E5E5E5;}

Updated 3h 41m ago

Did Chad Johnson head-butt his wife?

Did she head-butt him?

It depends on whom you believe in the wake of the domestic violence charge from last weekend that got the six-time Pro Bowl receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and led to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[color:461d=#fff]
Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada in happier times last year.

[color:461d=#666]By Michael Kovac, Getty Images

However now we have an official version from Johnson's wife, who made a name for herself as Evelyn Lozada while starring in Basketball Wives.

Lozada says in a statement from her publicist:

"It is with great sadness and much trepidation that I release this statement addressing the domestic violence incident that happened this past Saturday.

"I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me, it is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well. I'm grateful to my family, friends and fans for the outpouring of support during this difficult time."
Care to share your side, Chad? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is awfully cold ... and Bill Belichick isn't holding you back anymore.

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson's wife tells him 'to take responsibility' Empty Re: Chad Johnson's wife tells him 'to take responsibility'

Post by foghorn Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], USA TODAY

#post-date-updated {border-top: solid 1px #E5E5E5;}

Updated 3h 41m ago

Did Chad Johnson head-butt his wife?

Did she head-butt him?

It depends on whom you believe in the wake of the domestic violence charge from last weekend that got the six-time Pro Bowl receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and led to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[color:76d8=#fff]
Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada in happier times last year.

[color:76d8=#666]By Michael Kovac, Getty Images

However now we have an official version from Johnson's wife, who made a name for herself as Evelyn Lozada while starring in Basketball Wives.

Lozada says in a statement from her publicist:

"It is with great sadness and much trepidation that I release this statement addressing the domestic violence incident that happened this past Saturday.

"I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me, it is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well. I'm grateful to my family, friends and fans for the outpouring of support during this difficult time."
Care to share your side, Chad? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is awfully cold ... and Bill Belichick isn't holding you back anymore.
I don't know about him head butting.... but do think he's a butt head. LOL
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down