Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUSTER SKRINE

3 posters

Go down

BUSTER SKRINE Empty BUSTER SKRINE

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Is he having a lousy day, DAMN RIGHT he is, but a couple of those calls the refs made just shouldnt have been flagged, a couple of those were so border line throwing the flag on him was pathetic and like most of those same plays around the league are not called, they allow BOTH the WR & DB to play through them and Dan DeirDUMB has been on his ass all dayy, even on a couple calls that he wasnt even involved in where a flag was thrown, hell he was no where near the flag on the play, now with that said Buster Skrine really does need to get his shit together, sure he is only 5'9 but he still needs to learn how to run with WR's that are taller,faster and stronger then he is, hell 95% of all WR's in the NFL are all of those copaired to Skrine, on the other hand he is aa good nickle and dime back and I dont think he will even be a good man on man DB but I will give him the benifite of the doubt, the guy is in his 2nd year and has never played against the big boys until the NFL, he played for Tennessee at Chattanooga, hell they said Hanford Dixon wouldnt even make it in the NFL because he was 5'9 and he became one of the GREATEST CB's the NFL has ever seen, time will tell how or if the next head coach gives him a little more time to hone his craft, I think he will turn out to be good Nickle and Dime player, but right now thats all he is, the Browns arent deep so they have to play with those they have until someone better arrives or they mature and finally figure out how to compisate for their lack of height.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BUSTER SKRINE Empty Re: BUSTER SKRINE

Post by Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Is he having a lousy day, DAMN RIGHT he is, but a couple of those calls the refs made just shouldnt have been flagged, a couple of those were so border line throwing the flag on him was pathetic and like most of those same plays around the league are not called, they allow BOTH the WR & DB to play through them and Dan DeirDUMB has been on his ass all dayy, even on a couple calls that he wasnt even involved in where a flag was thrown, hell he was no where near the flag on the play, now with that said Buster Skrine really does need to get his shit together, sure he is only 5'9 but he still needs to learn how to run with WR's that are taller,faster and stronger then he is, hell 95% of all WR's in the NFL are all of those copaired to Skrine, on the other hand he is aa good nickle and dime back and I dont think he will even be a good man on man DB but I will give him the benifite of the doubt, the guy is in his 2nd year and has never played against the big boys until the NFL, he played for Tennessee at Chattanooga, hell they said Hanford Dixon wouldnt even make it in the NFL because he was 5'9 and he became one of the GREATEST CB's the NFL has ever seen, time will tell how or if the next head coach gives him a little more time to hone his craft, I think he will turn out to be good Nickle and Dime player, but right now thats all he is, the Browns arent deep so they have to play with those they have until someone better arrives or they mature and finally figure out how to compisate for their lack of height.
Been watching this game.... bad calls or not.... Your DBs couldn't cover a bug with a blanket. They are worse than bad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Is he having a lousy day, DAMN RIGHT he is, but a couple of those calls the refs made just shouldnt have been flagged, a couple of those were so border line throwing the flag on him was pathetic and like most of those same plays around the league are not called, they allow BOTH the WR & DB to play through them and Dan DeirDUMB has been on his ass all dayy, even on a couple calls that he wasnt even involved in where a flag was thrown, hell he was no where near the flag on the play, now with that said Buster Skrine really does need to get his shit together, sure he is only 5'9 but he still needs to learn how to run with WR's that are taller,faster and stronger then he is, hell 95% of all WR's in the NFL are all of those copaired to Skrine, on the other hand he is aa good nickle and dime back and I dont think he will even be a good man on man DB but I will give him the benifite of the doubt, the guy is in his 2nd year and has never played against the big boys until the NFL, he played for Tennessee at Chattanooga, hell they said Hanford Dixon wouldnt even make it in the NFL because he was 5'9 and he became one of the GREATEST CB's the NFL has ever seen, time will tell how or if the next head coach gives him a little more time to hone his craft, I think he will turn out to be good Nickle and Dime player, but right now thats all he is, the Browns arent deep so they have to play with those they have until someone better arrives or they mature and finally figure out how to compisate for their lack of height.
Been watching this game.... bad calls or not.... Your DBs couldn't cover a bug with a blanket. They are worse than bad.

When Hayden doesn't dress for the game, we get that 85 year old hack, Sheldon Brown the whole game...HE SUCKS!!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

When Hayden doesn't dress for the game, we get that 85 year old hack, Sheldon Brown the whole game...HE SUCKS!!!!
Skrine wasn't much better. he looked more lke a mugger from new york than a db. They shoulda give him a baseball bat. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:52 pm

They both stunk up the place today. Freaking Ward leading with his helmet cost us BIG too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 am

Dmounts wrote:They both stunk up the place today. Freaking Ward leading with his helmet cost us BIG too.

He said he didn't. He said he knows what helmet to helmet feels like...Massaquoi was heard mumbling, "Tell muh abaaaaaaaah et." while drooling down his chin....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

Admin wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Skrine wasn't much better. he looked more lke a mugger from new york than a db. They shoulda give him a baseball bat. LOL.
...And a knife, gun, and duct Tape....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down