Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Browns Suck

2 posters

Go down

The Browns Suck Empty The Browns Suck

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Pathetic.....can't score a TD and then let the Ravens impose their will on you at the end...losers. How can a frachise4 suck for so long in the modern era?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Browns Suck Empty Re: The Browns Suck

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm

lol!:cheers:AND THE PITTSPUKE SQUEELERS SWALLOW.affraidlol!lol!geekSleepEvil or Very Mad
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 pm

RLON39 wrote:Pathetic.....can't score a TD and then let the Ravens impose their will on you at the end...losers. How can a frachise4 suck for so long in the modern era?
Well RLON I havent said this since the Browns came back in 1999 but they are getting better and better with each week, right now Haslam needs to fire Patricia Shurmur and his band of merry ladies and bring in his own, How in the hell do you go for it on your own 28 yard line with 4 minutes left in the game nd down by 8 with 2 time outs, ANYTEAM still has a shot to win in that situation, The D has played well, a fumble, a INT you name it it can happen, the Ravens didnt impose their will on the players, they impossed it on Patricia Shurmur, the guy is a deer at best locked onto on comming headlights, and I for one will be glad when he is gone nd so will EVERY Browns fan, I will say this, now that the Browns have a serious owner I can now say this BS is about to end and the Browns and Pitt rivalry is about to mack its return, football ( the NFL) just hasent been the same without those two games every year.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 pm

And the Steelers swallow. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content