Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finley and Crosby

3 posters

Go down

Finley and Crosby Empty Finley and Crosby

Post by duck Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 pm

What's a Packer game these days without a drop by Finley and a clunker by Crosby? Man, are these guys in my shit house.

And what's with Finley's happy dance after his 20 yard reception down to the 5 yard line? Jesus Christ. I thought he was going to break out some Riverdance moves and blow kisses to the crowd. What a fucking joke.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Finley and Crosby Empty Re: Finley and Crosby

Post by MB20 Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

duck wrote:What's a Packer game these days without a drop by Finley and a clunker by Crosby? Man, are these guys in my shit house.

And what's with Finley's happy dance after his 20 yard reception down to the 5 yard line? Jesus Christ. I thought he was going to break out some Riverdance moves and blow kisses to the crowd. What a fucking joke.

One of the Packer bloggers made the point that this was a game that Finley should have dominated, but disappeared instead. Sick of this guy's "potential".

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:05 pm

What's hard to believe is an old timer coming off a spleen injury like Jason Whitten makes 15 catches today and a rookie kicker for Carolina kicks 5 FGs in a swirling wind at Soldier Field but a hot dog like Finley still remains a hot dog.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down