Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player

3 posters

Go down

Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player Empty Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Published: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 9:20 a.m.
Updated 22 minutes ago

Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player, by a hair.

The Steelers safety, limited to one full game this season by a calf injury that will keep him out Sunday as well, leads the NFL likeability survey conducted for Forbes Magazine by Nielsen, in collaboration with E-Poll Market Research.

Polamalu’s reckless style and wildly flowing hair — seen constantly in his Head & Shoulders commercials — contribute to his popularity, as does the fact that he plays for a prominent team.

Polamalu’s appeal rating of 63 percent put him slightly ahead of Saints quarterback Drew Brees and Packers defensive back Charles Woodson (both 62 percent), Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning (59) and Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (both 58).

The least-liked players are Lions defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh (19 percent), Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (21), Eagles quarterback Michael Vick (23), 49ers receiver Randy Moss (24) and Raiders backup quarterback Matt Leinart (26).

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player Empty Re: Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Good post Diehard, only one that really surprised me was Matt Leinart and that only because you dont really hear anything abouyt him anymore except he is in a long line of University of Spoiled Children that never lived up to their billing in the NFL, the only one that ever came close was Pat Haden and that was back in the 60's.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player Empty Re: Troy Polamalu is the NFL’s most popular player

Post by Randell60 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 am

I bought some of the shampoo becouse of him, and now my hair is down to my butt....or maybe it's my butt hair that is growing(shrugs)...not sure....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 am

Randell60 wrote:I bought some of the shampoo becouse of him, and now my hair is down to my butt....or maybe it's my butt hair that is growing(shrugs)...not sure....LOL
I also bought some of that shampoo...... my hair didn't grow but I did get thrown out of the grocery store for jumping over the line... I tell ya... that old lady never seen it coming! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Randell60 wrote:I bought some of the shampoo becouse of him, and now my hair is down to my butt....or maybe it's my butt hair that is growing(shrugs)...not sure....LOL
Ya know Randall, I thought it was coincidental until you brought it up, but I already have long hair, mater of fact every 12-16 months I cut it off and send it to Locks For Love, but my problem since I got the shampoo is that I am now suffering pulled hammys, Quad strains and high ankle sprains.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Ya know Randall, I thought it was coincidental until you brought it up, but I already have long hair, mater of fact every 12-16 months I cut it off and send it to Locks For Love, but my problem since I got the shampoo is that I am now suffering pulled hammys, Quad strains and high ankle sprains.
Maybe from "jumping" to the wrong conclusions??? LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down