Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream draft?

Go down

Dream draft? Empty Dream draft?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 am

look at his piss poor performance vs Bama both times as well! I would not mind at all if the browns took Morris Clairborne the DB from Bama, this guy is a beast. They could trade down a couple spots. Then possibly get WR from South Carolina Alshon Jeffry. Hows that for a pipe dream LOL

Back to top Go down

Dream draft? Empty DREAM DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:05 pm

dnn3m wrote:look at his piss poor performance vs Bama both times as well! I would not mind at all if the browns took Morris Clairborne the DB from Bama, this guy is a beast. They could trade down a couple spots. Then possibly get WR from South Carolina Alshon Jeffry. Hows that for a pipe dream LOL
First things first Dnn, Clairborne is from LSU, but thats ok, you were in the right conference and one state over, LOL and from what I am hearing you may be able to get Jeffery's in the 2nd round, I heard on the radio this morning that he showed up in indy out of shape and hasnt even did any drills yet, so the jury is still out on Jeffry's, as far as Clairborne goes if the Browns cant get RG3 he may not be a bad pick, they need someone in that other CB spot because Brown has lost a step and should be put in one of the Safety slots, free agency opens up in a couple weeks and I hope they are able to fill a couple spots and not with the backup BS they have done in the past like they did with that famous NY Jets trade trash they gave us.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Dream draft? Empty Re: Dream draft?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:15 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
dnn3m wrote:look at his piss poor performance vs Bama both times as well! I would not mind at all if the browns took Morris Clairborne the DB from Bama, this guy is a beast. They could trade down a couple spots. Then possibly get WR from South Carolina Alshon Jeffry. Hows that for a pipe dream LOL
First things first Dnn, Clairborne is from LSU, but thats ok, you were in the right conference and one state over, LOL and from what I am hearing you may be able to get Jeffery's in the 2nd round, I heard on the radio this morning that he showed up in indy out of shape and hasnt even did any drills yet, so the jury is still out on Jeffry's, as far as Clairborne goes if the Browns cant get RG3 he may not be a bad pick, they need someone in that other CB spot because Brown has lost a step and should be put in one of the Safety slots, free agency opens up in a couple weeks and I hope they are able to fill a couple spots and not with the backup BS they have done in the past like they did with that famous NY Jets trade trash they gave us.

all those frickin SEC teams are the same arent they? If you ever talked with an SEer it's conference before team LOL! Thats my excuse and Im sticking to it,LOL. That said He is a shut down down DB, I just dont see RG3 being there. I think the Redskins are going to sell the frm to St Louis for that pick- and thats what it will take. Would you do the same if you were the Browns? It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a 4 and a 22 to get St Louis to move, IMO

Back to top Go down

Dream draft? Empty DREAM DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm

dnn3m wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

all those frickin SEC teams are the same arent they? If you ever talked with an SEer it's conference before team LOL! Thats my excuse and Im sticking to it,LOL. That said He is a shut down down DB, I just dont see RG3 being there. I think the Redskins are going to sell the frm to St Louis for that pick- and thats what it will take. Would you do the same if you were the Browns? It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a 4 and a 22 to get St Louis to move, IMO
Yea, the only way I give up more then a 4 and 22 is if they take a 4th rd pick in 2013, otherwise let the Skins have him if they want to go the way Atlanta did last year, I still think they are some damn good QB;s in the 2012 draft the Browns can pick up although they arent quite as ready as RG3 and the only reason RG3 is ready is because he is already better then McCoy but so is Brian Sipe, we will just have to wait and see how the free agency plays out, I would still have went for Richardson but not now with then going into his knee ( even if they said it wasnt nothing to worry about)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Dream draft? Empty Re: Dream draft?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down