Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB...

+4
Jacksplat57
LRJets
leejr
fiboploc
8 posters

Go down

Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB... Empty Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 pm

But it appears that Tomlin is going to demote him as soon as Mendenhall is ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB... Empty Re: Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm

AGREE WITH DIE ...

PLAY THE HOT HAND ... AND FUCK THE DEPTH CHART !!

WHOEVER GETS POSITIVE YARDAGE ... PLAYS !

AND RAINEY NEEDS MORE TOUCHES OUTSIDE IN OPEN SPACE.

DWYER RUNS ANGRY.

Back to top Go down

Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB... Empty Re: Dwyer needs to be considered as starting RB...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:51 am

WHO GIVES A SHIT....WHOEVER STARTS AT RUNINNIN' BACK IS IRREVELNT...TEHERS NOT A MAN THER ETHAT KAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:WHO GIVES A SHIT....WHOEVER STARTS AT RUNINNIN' BACK IS IRREVELNT...TEHERS NOT A MAN THER ETHAT KAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Dwyer was relevant Sunday and you didn't notice. I was hearing comments on how he runs a lot like the Bus. Did you hear that? Dude, you can put down your pride for I won't thump you for being wrong about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by fiboploc Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 pm

i want to see what he can do against the redskins.

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 am

Dwyer can be a dominate force with this team depending on the ol. Once he gets an opening he's downhill. There will be a test Sunday
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:26 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:WHO GIVES A SHIT....WHOEVER STARTS AT RUNINNIN' BACK IS IRREVELNT...TEHERS NOT A MAN THER ETHAT KAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fake...meaningless...alfirmative..TOMLIN!!..teh..teh...teh

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]WHO GIVES A SHIT....WHOEVER STARTS AT RUNINNIN' BACK IS IRREVELNT...TEHERS NOT A MAN THER ETHAT KAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacksplat57 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 am

Hey everyone. On here looking for a Dwyer post. Besides, keep getting emails that is I don't participate I'm gonna get booted. I like this guy from what I've seen and yeah, he does kinda remind me of The Bus. I miss that punishing running back that drags 4 guys ten yards. Steelers should use him on short yardage no matter who's healthy.

Jacksplat57

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

I think you have a couple of decent RB's there in that backfield, no mater how good or bad a RB is they still need people that can block for them, being a Browns fan you may not really give a crap about my opinion and thats cool, but these guys are still yound for the most part , Redman is averaging 3.6 yards per, Dwyer 5.2 and Mendenhall 3.9 along with Rainey at 3.9, you have also had some nagging injuries in the backfield as well and no one has really been able to step forward and take hold of that #1 position, anyhow thats my take, I havent really been able to watch a lot of Pitt games this year because they have Browns games on 99% of the time instead but what games I have seen I have noticed that Pitt needs help on that O-Line, even Jerome Bettis ( aka the Bus) would have had a few problems running behind a couple of those guys, hell Mummy your team is still as competetive as any other team in the NFL at this point, you cant expect them to go 16-0 or even 13-3 or 12-4 year in and year out, as long as they can get into the playoffs anyone that knows anything about football knows that its anyones game after that, wanna trade, we will be very happy trading you Patricia Shurmur for Tomlin, of course Haslam may not be good with that right now, but two years ago, I know damn well we would hav took that deal in Cleveland.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
I think you have a couple of decent RB's there in that backfield, no mater how good or bad a RB is they still need people that can block for them, being a Browns fan you may not really give a crap about my opinion and thats cool, but these guys are still yound for the most part , Redman is averaging 3.6 yards per, Dwyer 5.2 and Mendenhall 3.9 along with Rainey at 3.9, you have also had some nagging injuries in the backfield as well and no one has really been able to step forward and take hold of that #1 position, anyhow thats my take, I havent really been able to watch a lot of Pitt games this year because they have Browns games on 99% of the time instead but what games I have seen I have noticed that Pitt needs help on that O-Line, even Jerome Bettis ( aka the Bus) would have had a few problems running behind a couple of those guys, hell Mummy your team is still as competetive as any other team in the NFL at this point, you cant expect them to go 16-0 or even 13-3 or 12-4 year in and year out, as long as they can get into the playoffs anyone that knows anything about football knows that its anyones game after that, wanna trade, we will be very happy trading you Patricia Shurmur for Tomlin, of course Haslam may not be good with that right now, but two years ago, I know damn well we would hav took that deal in Cleveland.
You're wasting you time trying to talk to mush head. He believes the only coach worth a dam is Bill Cowher..... the only running back to be worthy of a Steeler uniform has a last name of Bettis. Just read.... he's said the same thing for at least 6 years. Tomlin sux, Willie Parker is useless, and any running back since isn't worthy of looking at a football in Pittsburgh. Don't even try to debate using facts, reason or intelligence... he knows because he said so, in fact he has and will say it another 25,000 times..... in case you might have missed it....... or maybe if he says it enough - you'll eventually agree with him.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm

foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
You're wasting you time trying to talk to mush head. He believes the only coach worth a dam is Bill Cowher..... the only running back to be worthy of a Steeler uniform has a last name of Bettis. Just read.... he's said the same thing for at least 6 years. Tomlin sux, Willie Parker is useless, and any running back since isn't worthy of looking at a football in Pittsburgh. Don't even try to debate using facts, reason or intelligence... he knows because he said so, in fact he has and will say it another 25,000 times..... in case you might have missed it....... or maybe if he says it enough - you'll eventually agree with him.

When Mendenhall averages 5.2-yards per carry, they are useless yards. When the bus averaged 3.9-yards per carry, they were real amazing incredible yards. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Jacksplat57 wrote:Hey everyone. On here looking for a Dwyer post. Besides, keep getting emails that is I don't participate I'm gonna get booted. I like this guy from what I've seen and yeah, he does kinda remind me of The Bus. I miss that punishing running back that drags 4 guys ten yards. Steelers should use him on short yardage no matter who's healthy.

Good lord Jack...thought you were splat there. Glad to see you back friend!!!! Todd
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm

foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Yeah, I have noticed, it started way back on the old aol message oard, but hey, he is a big time fan of Cowher and nothing is going to change his mind, but one thing I am really looking foraward too is our bet between he and I, and its going to eat,and eat and eat at him for 5 straight years after Timlin either leaves or gets fired when Cowher dont replace him on the bet Mummy and I have, and here it is again just as a reminder to EVERYONE, Ok, so here is the bet, you say that Bill Cowher will be the Head coach of the Steelers when Tonlin either quites or gets fired, I say Cowher wont be the Head coach after that happens, now here is what the bet between you and I consist of, So you are saying when Tomlin either leaves or get fired it will be Cowher that takes his place as head coach, I'll take that bet and I say if you are right for the following 5 years I will post on the Browns board AND the Pittsburgh board that you Darkmummy are KING and CLEVELAND is Pittsburghs BITCH and ALWAYS will be king over the Cleveland Clowns, IF AND WHEN I AM RIGHT, You must post on this board and the Browns board that Wyckedheart is king and Pittspuke is and always will be the Browns BITCH always will be over the PISSPUKE SQUEEELERS. I cant wait for the day Tomlin either leaves on his own or they fire him, the next 5 years EVERY DAY on the Pitt and Browns board is going to be FANTASTIC.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Yeah, I have noticed, it started way back on the old aol message oard, but hey, he is a big time fan of Cowher and nothing is going to change his mind, but one thing I am really looking foraward too is our bet between he and I, and its going to eat,and eat and eat at him for 5 straight years after Timlin either leaves or gets fired when Cowher dont replace him on the bet Mummy and I have, and here it is again just as a reminder to EVERYONE, Ok, so here is the bet, you say that Bill Cowher will be the Head coach of the Steelers when Tonlin either quites or gets fired, I say Cowher wont be the Head coach after that happens, now here is what the bet between you and I consist of, So you are saying when Tomlin either leaves or get fired it will be Cowher that takes his place as head coach, I'll take that bet and I say if you are right for the following 5 years I will post on the Browns board AND the Pittsburgh board that you Darkmummy are KING and CLEVELAND is Pittsburghs BITCH and ALWAYS will be king over the Cleveland Clowns, IF AND WHEN I AM RIGHT, You must post on this board and the Browns board that Wyckedheart is king and Pittspuke is and always will be the Browns BITCH always will be over the PISSPUKE SQUEEELERS. I cant wait for the day Tomlin either leaves on his own or they fire him, the next 5 years EVERY DAY on the Pitt and Browns board is going to be FANTASTIC.
Oh I heard of the bet. I wonder "IF" he will renege on it... I'm guessing he don't have the Balls t hang thru with it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down