Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED?

3 posters

Go down

WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED? Empty WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED?

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 pm

You said you wanted a couple days to think about the bet I threw down at your feet, have you decided if you are going to take me up on the Cowher coaching in Pitt again if Tomlin quits or gets fired? ( Waiting in anticipation on your decision)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED? Empty Re: WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED?

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:You said you wanted a couple days to think about the bet I threw down at your feet, have you decided if you are going to take me up on the Cowher coaching in Pitt again if Tomlin quits or gets fired? ( Waiting in anticipation on your decision)
LMAO... he still owes me for a bet about Cowher some years ago... I believe.... if my memory sevres me correct... he said he'd drink ice tea strained thru my underwear if Cowher left the Steelers. LOL... Hey Mummy..... you remember that? Was one of the more funny threads on AOL at that time. Of course I would not hold someone to that outrageous of a payoff... Unless they really piss me off! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED? Empty Re: WELL DARKMUMMYSAURAS,HAVE YOU DECIDED?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:You said you wanted a couple days to think about the bet I threw down at your feet, have you decided if you are going to take me up on the Cowher coaching in Pitt again if Tomlin quits or gets fired? ( Waiting in anticipation on your decision)
LMAO... he still owes me for a bet about Cowher some years ago... I believe.... if my memory sevres me correct... he said he'd drink ice tea strained thru my underwear if Cowher left the Steelers. LOL... Hey Mummy..... you remember that? Was one of the more funny threads on AOL at that time. Of course I would not hold someone to that outrageous of a payoff... Unless they really piss me off! LOL.

I REMEMBER THAT BET ..LOL ... I'M VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH MUMMY AND KNOW HE'LL HONOR THE BET ... CAN YOU MAIL A PAIR OF YOUR UNDERPANTS TO ME OR MUMMY ?? I KNOW MUMMY DOESN'T LIKE GIVING HIS ADDRESS OUT , BUT IF YOU MAIL THE UNDERWEAR TO ME I WILL GLADLY FORWARD THEM TO MUMMY WHEN I'M AT THE FRONT OFFICE ... JUST MAIL THEM TO HEINZ FIELD , I'LL LET THE GIRLS IN THE MAILROOM KNOW SO THEY WON'T GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY OPEN IT UP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 pm

TASK wrote:
Admin wrote:

I REMEMBER THAT BET ..LOL ... I'M VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH MUMMY AND KNOW HE'LL HONOR THE BET ... CAN YOU MAIL A PAIR OF YOUR UNDERPANTS TO ME OR MUMMY ?? I KNOW MUMMY DOESN'T LIKE GIVING HIS ADDRESS OUT , BUT IF YOU MAIL THE UNDERWEAR TO ME I WILL GLADLY FORWARD THEM TO MUMMY WHEN I'M AT THE FRONT OFFICE ... JUST MAIL THEM TO HEINZ FIELD , I'LL LET THE GIRLS IN THE MAILROOM KNOW SO THEY WON'T GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY OPEN IT UP.

I remember that as well. Mummy never did own up to his trouser tea. LMAO
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:17 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
TASK wrote:
Admin wrote:

I remember that as well. Mummy never did own up to his trouser tea. LMAO

SORRY TAHST SOMETHIUNG TAHT KANT BE DONE THROUGH E-MAIL.WAS A TECHNICAL ERROR ON MY PART..AND YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF SHITEE'...IT WA SRLON I LOSED TEH BET WITH..NOT FOGFART...LET ME KNOW RLON'S STATS...NAD ILL CONSIDER HONERING TEH BET...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:20 am

OH YEHA I FORGETOED WHY I CUMMED HERE IN TEH FIRETSED PLACE....I ACCPET TEH BET..I THINK BILL COWHER WILL COACH TEH STEELERS AGAIN...

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Now that there is funny, I dont care who you are, I would hold my brother from another mother to that bet, of course I wouldnt make him do it with a dirty pair, I would only do that to someone I didnt call friend or brother.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:OH YEHA I FORGETOED WHY I CUMMED HERE IN TEH FIRETSED PLACE....I ACCPET TEH BET..I THINK BILL COWHER WILL COACH TEH STEELERS AGAIN...
Ok, so here is the bet, you say that Bill Cowher will be the Head coach of the Steelers when Tonlin either quites or gets fired, I say Cowher wont be the Head coach after that happens, now here is what the bet between you and I consist of, So you are saying when Tomlin either leaves or get fired it will be Cowher that takes his place as head coach, I'll take that bet and I say if you are right for the following 5 years I will post on the Browns board AND the Pittsburgh board that you Darkmummy are KING and CLEVELAND is Pittsburghs BITCH and ALWAYS will be king over the Cleveland Clowns, IF AND WHEN I AM RIGHT, You must post on this board and the Browns board that Wyckedheart is king and Pittspuke is and always will be the Browns BITCH always will be over the PISSPUKE SQUEEELERS. Now I would love to see everyones signature that they have seen this bet between DaRKMuMMySauRuS and I WYCKEDHEART(Cool and when the time come to REMIND WHOEVER wind up WRONG ( hehehe,It Wont be ME) that they must post this bet everytime they come onto the message boards and post it on BOTH the Browns and the Pittsburgh board for 5 years, and Mummy, I am holding you to your word that you dont all of the sudden get your net turned off, LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:OH YEHA I FORGETOED WHY I CUMMED HERE IN TEH FIRETSED PLACE....I ACCPET TEH BET..I THINK BILL COWHER WILL COACH TEH STEELERS AGAIN...
Ok, so here is the bet, you say that Bill Cowher will be the Head coach of the Steelers when Tonlin either quites or gets fired, I say Cowher wont be the Head coach after that happens, now here is what the bet between you and I consist of, So you are saying when Tomlin either leaves or get fired it will be Cowher that takes his place as head coach, I'll take that bet and I say if you are right for the following 5 years I will post on the Browns board AND the Pittsburgh board that you Darkmummy are KING and CLEVELAND is Pittsburghs BITCH and ALWAYS will be king over the Cleveland Clowns, IF AND WHEN I AM RIGHT, You must post on this board and the Browns board that Wyckedheart is king and Pittspuke is and always will be the Browns BITCH always will be over the PISSPUKE SQUEEELERS. Now I would love to see everyones signature that they have seen this bet between DaRKMuMMySauRuS and I WYCKEDHEART(Cool and when the time come to REMIND WHOEVER wind up WRONG ( hehehe,It Wont be ME) that they must post this bet everytime they come onto the message boards and post it on BOTH the Browns and the Pittsburgh board for 5 years, and Mummy, I am holding you to your word that you dont all of the sudden get your net turned off, LOL
BTW, IT HAS TO BE POSTED WORD FOR WORD ( PITTSPUKE/CLOWNS and so fourth!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
BTW, IT HAS TO BE POSTED WORD FOR WORD ( PITTSPUKE/CLOWNS and so fourth!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Admin wrote:

LOL! I remember it like it was yesterday. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down