Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivotal Moment?

2 posters

Go down

Pivotal Moment? Empty Pivotal Moment?

Post by RLON39 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:48 pm

If the Steelers turn this thing around, we may look at the below play as a catalyst of sort. The Steelers need to improve on defense, and that means keeping the fresh in the 4th quarter by running the ball more effectively. The Steeler OL is light on talent, particularly with Gilbert and Decastro out. There return will help, but a Steeler return to nastiness is really what the doctor ordered. I have been very critical of Colon, for obvious reasons, but he needs to get more comfortable and be downright nasty if this team is to have a shot. LB Burfict was having his way with the Steeler offense, playing the role of the intimidator, and Colon's reaction reminded my of Jack f-ing Lambert!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Pivotal Moment? Empty Re: Pivotal Moment?

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:54 pm

RLON39 wrote:If the Steelers turn this thing around, we may look at the below play as a catalyst of sort. The Steelers need to improve on defense, and that means keeping the fresh in the 4th quarter by running the ball more effectively. The Steeler OL is light on talent, particularly with Gilbert and Decastro out. There return will help, but a Steeler return to nastiness is really what the doctor ordered. I have been very critical of Colon, for obvious reasons, but he needs to get more comfortable and be downright nasty if this team is to have a shot. LB Burfict was having his way with the Steeler offense, playing the role of the intimidator, and Colon's reaction reminded my of Jack f-ing Lambert!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree with you... this team has needed something to stir the "warriors mentality". Maybe Willie did just that.RT now I'm not a big Gilbert fan.... he's been stood up, drove onto his ass into his teammates legs causing severe injuries. It was him who slammed into Decastro and Pouncey. Coincidence?? I think not.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down