Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debate wrap up

+2
RingoCStarrQB
duck
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Debate wrap up - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate wrap up

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:...while the Democrats were mired in chaos, holding hands and dancing in their tie-dyed dresses.

...I'm pretty sure you've done a mental acid-bleed on this from when you got a group knob-bobbin' at a Grateful dead concert 30 years ago--but I could be wrong... Laughing

You have no idea how radicalized I was in my youth. It's a typical pattern, actually... you start out very leftist when you're young and then get more conservative as you get older. Of course, in my day things were a bit more extreme. I did my share of acid trips and Grateful Dead concerts, etc. The difference is, a lot of my peers never came back... literally. Many are dead or in psycho wards. Frankly, a lot of them were just fucking losers. I had the strength to get my shit together and move on to a productive life. The ones who didn't or couldn't were weak or lazy. I still have no problem with people drinking, doing drugs, or living on the edge... as long as you can pull it together the next day and be productive at your job or whatever the fuck you do. That's the conservative side of me... more accurately libertarian side.

Still, I do have a compassionate side that understands that the playing field isn't always level... and I want to give some people a helping hand. I don't have much compassion for the white upper-middle class kids who hang out on the Berkeley street corners playing the flute while getting government handouts, but I genuinely feel for the minority kids who grow up in a culture of poverty and violence. Call me Mr. Liberal here.

As you can see, I'm a very conflicted individual. Sometimes I go as far left as JnC; other times I'm right there with Tiberius. My political notions are generally way outside the cookie-cutter. In many ways it sucks not to have any realistic political representation for my viewpoints.

Well, as far as I'm concerned Duck--your perspective is a huge credit to you. Distilled down--you follow your heart and are self-assured enough to not require the affirmation of a specific political party or other manifestation of *the establishment* in order to feel secure within your views/identity. You're in the minority, my friend... Enjoy it... Wink

Well thank you, HD. I definitely am in a minority... but I also definitely enjoy my life. Life isn't always easy as a maverick... but it's the only way to go.

And I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Nawww... I just randomly stumble around hoping to one day have the chance to bang the little B-cupper in the back bedroom in Roofer's trailer... Then my life will be complete... Very Happy

Funny, I never felt any special sense of exhilaration when I nailed Beer's mom in the seventies. Embarassed

Neutral Hmmm...do you suppose this recent photo of her has anything to do with it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just because it's hot and wet doesn't mean you should stick your dick in it, son... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:29 pm

JnC and HD, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This was long before the obesity crisis. She wanted to see my lava lamp and, well, I figured, why not?

After all, we were both loaded on mescaline.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by duck on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mescaline)
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

duck wrote:JnC and HD, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This was long before the obesity crisis. She wanted to see my lava lamp and, well, I figured, why not?

After all, we were both loaded on mescaline.

...and quite clearly one of you still is when you grab an ass handful of this---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but think you're porkin' that----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am

Oh. My. GOD

This is fucking SPECTACULAR.

my ribs hurt...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Oh. My. GOD

This is fucking SPECTACULAR.

my ribs hurt...

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZIiN8d5M_Rw#!

LMAO! Romney rolled with it pretty well...but you could just see him thinking to himself as he suffered through that--The cocksucker motherfucker responsible for this will be floating tits up in the Ohio river by the crack of dawn...

Seriously? Meatloaf!? In his prime that mofo was a fat, stupid, asshole drunk degenerate who would have been lucky to make it through the fucking Gong show without being taken out...and now? Jeezus--that was just plain sad to witness... Fuckin' A--I almost feel like I need to clear my calendar for the afternoon and go put some time in at the animal shelter or something to try to cleanse my soul of what I've just witnessed. Romney would have been fucking guaranteed to win Ohio if only he had pulled out a gun and pumped a cap in the side of that fat blob's head to save everyone from the bitter injustice of having to witness that abomination.

Seriously--somebody needs to be held accountable for that... The stakes are too high for something within even that time zone to make it through the vetting process...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Good God!! I thought I was on mescaline again!

The fat fuck reminded me of Chris Farley, except I laughed with Chris not at him.

HD is right... someone's head should roll for this. Makes me wonder if the person responsible wasn't really for Obama.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

duck wrote:Good God!! I thought I was on mescaline again!

The fat fuck reminded me of Chris Farley, except I laughed with Chris not at him.

HD is right... someone's head should roll for this. Makes me wonder if the person responsible wasn't really for Obama.

God almighty... Shocked Check this out if you dare... Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:18 pm

_HD_ wrote:
LMAO! Romney rolled with it pretty well...but you could just see him thinking to himself as he suffered through that--The cocksucker motherfucker responsible for this will be floating tits up in the Ohio river by the crack of dawn...Romney would have been fucking [i]guaranteed to win Ohio if only he had pulled out a gun and pumped a cap in the side of that fat blob's head to save everyone from the bitter injustice of having to witness that abomination. Seriously--somebody needs to be held accountable for that... The stakes are too high for something within even that time zone to make it through the vetting process...

Credit where credit is due.
Had that been a rally for the President I would've thought the exact same thing.

And you are 100% right, somebody needs to be whacked for that. The fucker should even volunteer.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 pm

_HD_ wrote:...while the Democrats were mired in chaos, holding hands and dancing in their tie-dyed dresses.

...I'm pretty sure you've done a mental acid-bleed on this from when you got a group knob-bobbin' at a Grateful dead concert 30 years ago--but I could be wrong... Laughing

Sounds like a congressional or senate house meeting. LMAO
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 pm

My vote goes to....

Back to top Go down