Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns trying to mess up another player

3 posters

Go down

Browns trying to mess up another player Empty Browns trying to mess up another player

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Trent Richardson told reporters following Sunday's loss that his rib cartilage injury is worse than people think.

They should bench him until after the bye week.Mad

Back to top Go down

Browns trying to mess up another player Empty Re: Browns trying to mess up another player

Post by Admin Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Dmounts wrote:Trent Richardson told reporters following Sunday's loss that his rib cartilage injury is worse than people think.

They should bench him until after the bye week.Mad
I don't know, but if the Doctors say he's good to go... he should STFU and play... I mean 5.1 million a yr for 4 years... it ain't like he's being asked more than other players. Sometimes these kids just don't seem to understand.... there is a price they HAVE to pay to get the big bucks. Anyone can set the bench for far less money.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Browns trying to mess up another player Empty Re: Browns trying to mess up another player

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

So you don't believe he knows his body better than a paid organization doctor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Dmounts wrote:So you don't believe he knows his body better than a paid organization doctor?
Straight answer... NO. He's young and has been coddled his entire life due to his abilities in football. This is probably the first time he's had to deal with adversity on this kind of level. Until now, he's played football because he wanted to... now it is his job and he's expected to play. Would your employer let you have paid time off because you had a minor injury? Say you had a stubbed toe... you could call off and stay home with no repercussions? Remember... you're talking about an elite athlete, with Team doctors who are usually of very high quality. I hate to say this... but these guys are nothing more than high priced farm animals to the NFL... Treat your race horse and run him... that's how you make it pay.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Well if I had a million dollar horse and it had a stubbed toe or messed up ribs I certainly wouldn't enter it in any race, even if it were minor. If that horse was worth the million dollars I paid for it, I know I wouldn't waste it's career on one race. Knowing that resting the horse would bring big dividends for the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Dmounts wrote:Well if I had a million dollar horse and it had a stubbed toe or messed up ribs I certainly wouldn't enter it in any race, even if it were minor. If that horse was worth the million dollars I paid for it, I know I wouldn't waste it's career on one race. Knowing that resting the horse would bring big dividends for the future.
But what if your vet said, he'd be fine... just needed a shot to manage the pain? And would not get worse from it. I'm just asking.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Well seeing how it's a low paying race (1-6) I wouldn't take the chance knowing that getting to year two may mean better pay days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 am

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Well if I had a million dollar horse and it had a stubbed toe or messed up ribs I certainly wouldn't enter it in any race, even if it were minor. If that horse was worth the million dollars I paid for it, I know I wouldn't waste it's career on one race. Knowing that resting the horse would bring big dividends for the future.
But what if your vet said, he'd be fine... just needed a shot to manage the pain? And would not get worse from it. I'm just asking.

I would ask the vet, why is he dragging his anus across the sideline grass, and constantly licking his own balls during the game....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 pm

I just watched channel 3 news and Donavan asked Richardson if anyone has said anything to Richardson about taking this week off and giving those ribs a rest along with the bye week so he could get ready and healthy for the rest of the season, Richardsons ansere was simple, he said NO, no one has said ANYTHING like that to him, mater of fact they are getting him ready to play against the Chargers, FKIN DUMBASSES!!! They are going to fk p my Fantasy team, YEAH,YEAH, I know, they arent worries about my fantasy team, Hell I know that, I was a freaking joke ( for the most part,LOL) my point is they could mess this YOUNG ROOKIE up for the rest of the season, I have had rib injuries and anyone else that has had them will tell you that even a deep breath no to mention a cough or even a turn hurts like hell, I actually got pneumonia because of my broken ribs and had to be hospitalized, I had to be intubated along with many other things because I went into a 10 day coma because it messed me up so bad, I cant inagine getting pounded by 290 lb football players that run 5.5 second 40's hitting you, Shurmur is taking this job shit too far, this team is not going anyplace and Shurmur isnt going to keep his job, I dont care if he wins 4 more games, and we all know that isnt going to happen!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I would ask the vet, why is he dragging his anus across the sideline grass, and constantly licking his own balls during the game....LOL
Cause he's got worms??? LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down