Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!!

3 posters

Go down

DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!! Empty DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:47 pm

He should have had that TD pass, but like the announcers said I think it was that same time ball hitting his hands ( ON A GREAT PASS I MIGHT ADD) and that sudden change of light hitting his eyes at the same time, a foot to the left or right and Gordon catches that ball, thats what happens to rookies, he wont do that after this year when he gets more playing time and experience. Damn, that would have helped me big time on my fantasy football team in my 2nd league, I just picked him up last week off the waiver wire, LOL Why not, that team sucks and need big time help at WR, injuries have killed me.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!! Empty Re: DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!!

Post by Randell60 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:25 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:He should have had that TD pass, but like the announcers said I think it was that same time ball hitting his hands ( ON A GREAT PASS I MIGHT ADD) and that sudden change of light hitting his eyes at the same time, a foot to the left or right and Gordon catches that ball, thats what happens to rookies, he wont do that after this year when he gets more playing time and experience. Damn, that would have helped me big time on my fantasy football team in my 2nd league, I just picked him up last week off the waiver wire, LOL Why not, that team sucks and need big time help at WR, injuries have killed me.

He needs to stop letting CBs lean into his body a run him out of bounds.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!! Empty Re: DAMN, GORDON SHOULDA,WOULDA,COULDA!!!

Post by Admin Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:He should have had that TD pass, but like the announcers said I think it was that same time ball hitting his hands ( ON A GREAT PASS I MIGHT ADD) and that sudden change of light hitting his eyes at the same time, a foot to the left or right and Gordon catches that ball, thats what happens to rookies, he wont do that after this year when he gets more playing time and experience. Damn, that would have helped me big time on my fantasy football team in my 2nd league, I just picked him up last week off the waiver wire, LOL Why not, that team sucks and need big time help at WR, injuries have killed me.

What you're describing is a rookie thing... the play with the sunlight... that was just plain bad timing or luck. Literally six inches sooner and that was a TD.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Randell60 wrote:

You could be very well right on that bud, but one thing we need to keep in mind is that this is the first year since 2010 that Gordon has ( SO FAR) played an entire season of football and has a ton to learn, and at this point in time I think he is head over heals ahead of the bar the way he is going, the kid has impressed me with the way he has played so far, especially since he has playes in a very limited roll up intil the last few weeks.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

What you're describing is a rookie thing... the play with the sunlight... that was just plain bad timing or luck. Literally six inches sooner and that was a TD.
You are right on the rookie card, plus Josh Gordon hasnt played an entire season of football since 2010, as I said in my post a minute ago, he is way in front of his experience, college and pro right now, hell I cant wait to see him playing next season after he get a few more games under his belt, I am excited about that kid and anyone that has followed my posting will tell you that I was not happy about the Browns giving up a 2nd round pick in the 2013 draft to go get him especially when they overbid to get him in the supplimental draft, they could have got him for no more then a 3rd round pick, but after watching him get the opportunity Shurmur has gave him the past few weeks he has really come on and surprised me, he is going to be one hell of a WR especially when he gets the art of route running down, right now he is just plain ol out running those covering him with a move here and there.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down