Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER

Go down

INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER Empty INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 pm

I really dont know why Shurmur would be playing Richardson today, Ribs and the cartilage are tough injuries and need some rest at least a week even with all that protection they have him wearing right now, its not like the Browns are going anyplace, I could see him playing otherwise but one nasty hit to that messed up side could put him down the rest of the year, and I am glad I can say this but Hardesty played damn well last week with Richardson out along with Ogbonnaya, and its about time they took Cooper off the practice squade, I liked the kid in college and he played well in the preseason, all he does is catch the ball and run good routes.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER Empty Re: INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 pm

BTW, did anyone except the refs see that personel foul to Weeden? I didnt, the announcers didnt and the Colt coaches or anyone in the stands didnt see it either, of course the Colts wouldnt see it, actually no onme saw it, I dont think Weeden did either.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER Empty Re: INJURY TO RICHARDSON,HADESTY, OBBY & COOPER

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Keep running richardson up the middle and f"ing up those ribs you f'in moron.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:Keep running richardson up the middle and f"ing up those ribs you f'in moron.
We are on the same page there DMount.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Keep running richardson up the middle and f"ing up those ribs you f'in moron.
We are on the same page there DMount.
Finally though he seen the light and took him out of the game, little too late if you ask me because he could have has an entire two weeks off instead of practicing Richardson and playing him the entire first half and it was all for nothing because if anyone really watched Richardson his was not running at 100%, I donmt even think he was at 90% in the first half, I love a coach that tries to fk up a damn good rookie all because he is affraid for his job, OH WAIT, he would rather get him hurt even more so he could tell Haslam at least he tried playing the better players. Like you said DMount, FKIN MORON!!! He must think they have a shot at making the playoffs, Yeah, thats why he played him.Twisted Evil
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Hell DMounnt, I didnt even put Richardson on my starting fantasy roster today.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down