Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWEN MARISICK BETTER BE WORRIED!!!

Go down

OWEN MARISICK BETTER BE WORRIED!!! Empty OWEN MARISICK BETTER BE WORRIED!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:53 pm

A couple of posters said he was going to be better then Lawrence Vickers, LMAO, I am still laughing at that porediction, Mrs. MariSICK better start to worry, actually he better start producing because he hasnt done shit since being another waisted draft pick and Holmgren letting Vickers get away, ( and no I dont care where he is right now, he was 1000% a better FB) The guy put LB's on their asses and opened up holes that havent been their since Holmgren let him go, Holmgren really fked things up, and he was another hire a few posters said that he would save this franchise, LOL, actually most of those posters also said that about every GM and coach that was hired and fired since 99, I am not the only one that still laughs about those postings, and that dont include just Browns fas, that also includes Pisspuke SquEEeeeeler fans from 10+ years ago from the aol board, they even commented on it every couple years when coaches and GM's got fired and hired, WELCOME Mr.Haslam, you have been a long time comming and now its MY TURN to finally say, THIS IS THE GUY THAT WILL TURN THIS TEAM AROUND, You Mr. Haslam are a VERY,VERY welcome site and I cant wait for the changes that have been a long time coming since Marty Schottenheimer was fired, that was the SECOND worst fiering FART MODELL did, the first was Paul Brown, again WELCOME MR. HASLAM, WELCOME,WELCOME,WELCOME!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down