Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alive and kicking still...somewhat

2 posters

Go down

Alive and kicking still...somewhat Empty Alive and kicking still...somewhat

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 am

:oops:Hey folks I am touched I have been missed a little and I have missed talking with many of you. Just not that motivated by sports last few years and have been pulling 4.0 in my courses for a year now...Spend most of my time reading and studying for my BA in Information Technology. What has become clear is as much as I thought I knew about computers and networking I am actually finally getting a clear picture of how PC's work and the technology behind how they communicate with each other and any digital devices on a particular network.

Truth is I was always more into talking about life in general than football and sort of disrupted threads doing so. I suspect I will mosey in here and there and hope one day we get a new forum to chat daily with each other.

I hope you all are doing well...I have not heard about or from Bob in a year and hopefully never will again...Ironically Don or Datrb2008 happens to live a few streets over I see his car a lot and he was the one who betrayed my confidence and gossiped about me lying to bob or whom ever would listen...I still have thoughts on messing him up if we ever run face to face into each other. That I still feel some form of revenge towards the little back stabbing loser says I best stay away from thinking of him or how I might exact revenge.

That said though I will try and stop by more often.

Till then take care Die,Bje,Todd,Randle,Rlon,Lynn,Gratas,mummy and anyone else that I likely forgot to mention...Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Alive and kicking still...somewhat Empty Re: Alive and kicking still...somewhat

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:14 pm

what? Am I chopped liver?! LOL Glad to see you're doing well

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Welcome back...tj.Good to see you again
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:03 pm

tjust1 wrote::oops:Hey folks I am touched I have been missed a little and I have missed talking with many of you. Just not that motivated by sports last few years and have been pulling 4.0 in my courses for a year now...Spend most of my time reading and studying for my BA in Information Technology. What has become clear is as much as I thought I knew about computers and networking I am actually finally getting a clear picture of how PC's work and the technology behind how they communicate with each other and any digital devices on a particular network.

Truth is I was always more into talking about life in general than football and sort of disrupted threads doing so. I suspect I will mosey in here and there and hope one day we get a new forum to chat daily with each other.

I hope you all are doing well...I have not heard about or from Bob in a year and hopefully never will again...Ironically Don or Datrb2008 happens to live a few streets over I see his car a lot and he was the one who betrayed my confidence and gossiped about me lying to bob or whom ever would listen...I still have thoughts on messing him up if we ever run face to face into each other. That I still feel some form of revenge towards the little back stabbing loser says I best stay away from thinking of him or how I might exact revenge.

That said though I will try and stop by more often.

Till then take care Die,Bje,Todd,Randle,Rlon,Lynn,Gratas,mummy and anyone else that I likely forgot to mention...Embarassed
Just a small note TJ... I got promoted!! LOL. Seriously... I wished you would visit more often. Your input was always interesting. as fat as your demented neighbor.. my advice... Live and let the moron alone.... you know your a classier guy that he. Glad to hear you got the clown off your back! LOL, Hopefully- forever. Again, don't be so long between visits here! BJE... aka, foghorn, now admin. cheers cheers cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:what? Am I chopped liver?! LOL Glad to see you're doing well
I dunno, my eyes are bad, but you don't even resemble it to me! LOL.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down