Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we traded team players and even coaches...

2 posters

Go down

If we traded team players and even coaches... Empty If we traded team players and even coaches...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:53 pm

...And we kept Ben and our receivers including our TE and you guys gave us everyone else including running backs and offensive line, I bet we'd make a run for another Super Bowl this year. And I bet you would go 0-16 with that team. That's how bad we are in every aspect of our team outside of QB and receivers.

Back to top Go down

If we traded team players and even coaches... Empty Re: If we traded team players and even coaches...

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:...And we kept Ben and our receivers including our TE and you guys gave us everyone else including running backs and offensive line, I bet we'd make a run for another Super Bowl this year. And I bet you would go 0-16 with that team. That's how bad we are in every aspect of our team outside of QB and receivers.

We'll trade you our clueless coach for afro afro straight up!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

If we traded team players and even coaches... Empty Re: If we traded team players and even coaches...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm

HECK NO!!! Trading one clueless coach for another Clueless coach wont gain us nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Randell60 wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:...And we kept Ben and our receivers including our TE and you guys gave us everyone else including running backs and offensive line, I bet we'd make a run for another Super Bowl this year. And I bet you would go 0-16 with that team. That's how bad we are in every aspect of our team outside of QB and receivers.

We'll trade you our clueless coach for afro afro straight up!!!

ROFLOL! Mummy would be jumping for joy...getting his cracker back.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Dmounts wrote:HECK NO!!! Trading one clueless coach for another Clueless coach wont gain us nothing.
This team is on ts way up now, HOWEVER, we will give you our FB for a 7th round pick!!!! We will throw in Colt for a 7th as well.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

LMAO, Randy Learner and Holmgren along with Erica Manvagina and his GM would have been that stupid, but the days of dumbasses in charge of the Browns are over, we will see you on the competitive side from here on out, it may not be right away, but its comming and ow we all know how scared you are:affraid:affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidlol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers AND AWAYYYYYYYY WEEEE GOOO, HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:HECK NO!!! Trading one clueless coach for another Clueless coach wont gain us nothing.
This team is on ts way up now, HOWEVER, we will give you our FB for a 7th round pick!!!! We will throw in Colt for a 7th as well.

However you can have our grandpa QB after we cut him just because he's 29 years old and ready for the rocking chair. I feel changes brothers right here in cleveland city. cheersbouncecheers

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Dmounts wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

However you can have our grandpa QB after we cut him just because he's 29 years old and ready for the rocking chair. I feel changes brothers right here in cleveland city. cheersbouncecheers
Razz LMFAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down