Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU.

2 posters

Go down

NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU. Empty NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU.

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU. Empty Re: NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU.

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unbelievable. Some just never learn. I'd throw his ass into rehab if he was on my team, whether he feels he needs it or not!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU. Empty Re: NOW THIS IS A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD SEND OUT TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT LOOK UP TOO YOU.

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unbelievable. Some just never learn. I'd throw his ass into rehab if he was on my team, whether he feels he needs it or not!
Well the NFL does have a drug abuse program set in place that everyteam goes by and after this I am sure he will have to get involved with it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down