Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passing on third down

Go down

Passing on third down Empty Passing on third down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Is there something about the New York Jets, that when an offensive coordinater comes here, they immediately adopt the strategy the all 3rd down passes will be thrown short of the first down, now matter how few yards it is? I'm getting tired of seeing it.

Every other team seems to throw passes 5 or more yards past the 1st down marker, but if we have 3 yards to go, we throw a 2 yard pass. It's been going on for more years than I can count. It's disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Passing on third down Empty Re: Passing on third down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm

rdariusxxxx wrote:Is there something about the New York Jets, that when an offensive coordinater comes here, they immediately adopt the strategy the all 3rd down passes will be thrown short of the first down, now matter how few yards it is? I'm getting tired of seeing it.

Every other team seems to throw passes 5 or more yards past the 1st down marker, but if we have 3 yards to go, we throw a 2 yard pass. It's been going on for more years than I can count. It's disgusting.

Well...you could be in the raiders court...who couldnt win dick. !!!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down