Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too

2 posters

Go down

Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too Empty Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too

Post by leejr Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Those head shots that Ryan,Mundy was uncalled for. Those 2 costly flags gave Philly hope. Mundy got a costly fine 2 wks ago. Those flags reflects the HC,DC. We know this game is violent,but that was uncalled for. So it's time for Colbert to sat those two down and chastize them.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too Empty Re: Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too

Post by foghorn Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

leejr wrote:Those head shots that Ryan,Mundy was uncalled for. Those 2 costly flags gave Philly hope. Mundy got a costly fine 2 wks ago. Those flags reflects the HC,DC. We know this game is violent,but that was uncalled for. So it's time for Colbert to sat those two down and chastize them.
Why does that fall on the HC & DC? I think a lot of people tend to give too much to the coaches and don't put enough responsibility on the player. I am certainly not a Mundy fan, But question - what alternative is there to him rt now? Tate? Maybe we will see soon enough. I don't think Troy is going to be much help this year. whatever injury he has, seems much worse than was talked about.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too Empty Re: Time for Tomlin,Lebeau to be talked too

Post by leejr Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 pm

It falls back to discipline.When the coaches don't discipline their players for that type play it falls on the coaches.Plays like that has cause the other team to get momentum and win.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

leejr wrote:It falls back to discipline.When the coaches don't discipline their players for that type play it falls on the coaches.Plays like that has cause the other team to get momentum and win.
I'm not disagreeing with you, just asking how should a coach MAKE the player comply? I'd be surprised if there isn't discipline. But other than fining and benching what other options does a coach have? Add in injuries and the benching becomes a liability too.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

leejr wrote:Those head shots that Ryan,Mundy was uncalled for. Those 2 costly flags gave Philly hope. Mundy got a costly fine 2 wks ago. Those flags reflects the HC,DC. We know this game is violent,but that was uncalled for. So it's time for Colbert to sat those two down and chastize them.

Mundy was screwed. When they came back from the commercial, they replayed the Mundy hit and it showed him using his shoulder, not helmet on that hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm

TASK wrote:I WANT MY DEFENSIVE PLAYERS TO BE AGGRESSIVE AND MEAN ... WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN WORRYING ABOUT WHETHER OUR DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ARE HITTING PEOPLE TO VIOLENTLY .. THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE ROGER GOODELLS ANTI-STEELER RULES AND LETS PLAY NICE AND WEAR DRESSES PHILOSOPHY.
On this agree completely. The owner want these rules to protect the millions they have invested in the athletes.... it isn't about player saftey for the concern of the players... it's about protecting the owners money.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down