Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Completely lost in all this...

3 posters

Go down

Completely lost in all this... Empty Completely lost in all this...

Post by JnC4GB Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Completely lost in all this shit is that the Packer's Defense has looked MUCH better thus far. After 3 games they still could do better against the run, but they are

7th in points allowed
3rd in overall yardage allowed
2nd in Sacks and
1st in Pass Defense

Not saying they are "there" yet, but, so far, clearly things are looking better.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Completely lost in all this... Empty Re: Completely lost in all this...

Post by duck Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Completely lost in all this shit is that the Packer's Defense has looked MUCH better thus far. After 3 games they still could do better against the run, but they are

7th in points allowed
2nd in Sacks and
1st in Pass Defense

Not saying they are "there" yet, but, so far, clearly things are looking better.

As frustrated (and a bit baffled) as I am with our offensive ineptness, I'm starting to have confidence in our defense. The improvement in overall speed is noticeable and the tackling is better as well.

Once our offense gets into gear, we'll be fine.

All this connects to the replacement refs too. The players are saying that they miss a lot of stuff and sometimes just "let them play." This of course favors defense and puts a disadvantage to complex timing offenses such as ours. It's no coincidence that guys like Brady and Rodgers are struggling a bit now.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 pm

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Completely lost in all this shit is that the Packer's Defense has looked MUCH better thus far. After 3 games they still could do better against the run, but they are

7th in points allowed
2nd in Sacks and
1st in Pass Defense

As frustrated (and a bit baffled) as I am with our offensive ineptness, I'm starting to have confidence in our defense. The improvement in overall speed is noticeable and the tackling is better as well.

Once our offense gets into gear, we'll be fine.

All this connects to the replacement refs too. The players are saying that they miss a lot of stuff and sometimes just "let them play." This of course favors defense and puts a disadvantage to complex timing offenses such as ours. It's no coincidence that guys like Brady and Rodgers are struggling a bit now.

Let's hope we can stay healthy. I'm seeing rookies make plays that some veterans could not make last year. Was it MD Jennings that made that diving break up of a pass that would have been a big gain? And who had that INT before the phantom roughing the passer call? Nick Perry chased down Wilson. Go with the kids. We stopped them on 4th and goal. And in truth we stopped them on that 4th and 24 at the end of the game. Take away Shields mistaken interference and the game could have been put to rest sooner.

milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down